[Europa League] Nantes 0-3 Juventus [23rd February, 2023 18:45 CET] (13 Viewers)

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Juve probable lineup to face Nantes tomorrow: Szczesny; Danilo, Bremer, Alex Sandro; De Sciglio, Fagioli, Locatelli, Rabiot, Kostic; Di Maria, Vlahovic ⚪️⚫️

#️⃣ #NantesJuve
@Goalitalia

[Romeo Agresti]

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Ajax, Lyon, Porto, Villarreal and now Nantes.

The opponents who knock us out are getting more memeworthy by the year. How much longer will we wallow in our banter years?
i just realized too that if juve goes out against nantes then it will be also 4th season in a row that juventus exists at first knockout round. would have been 5 seasons in a row too if ronaldo didn't pull a miracle to drag juve past atletico. actually in past 6 seasons only once juve qualifed past first knockout round of a european competition

@Alen would this be most back to back first knockout rounds juve has exited european competition if they lose against nantes?

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
i just realized too that if juve goes out against nantes then it will be also 4th season in a row that juventus exists at first knockout round. would have been 5 seasons in a row too if ronaldo didn't pull a miracle to drag juve past atletico. actually in past 6 seasons only once juve qualifed past first knockout round of a european competition

@Alen would this be most back to back first knockout rounds juve has exited european competition if they lose against nantes?
that's so sad and pathetic honestly.
It's getting harder and harder to justify Juventus.

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022
Juve probable lineup to face Nantes tomorrow: Szczesny; Danilo, Bremer, Alex Sandro; De Sciglio, Fagioli, Locatelli, Rabiot, Kostic; Di Maria, Vlahovic ⚪️⚫️

#️⃣ #NantesJuve
@Goalitalia

[Romeo Agresti]
replace mds with cuads, and woj, perin, and that's the best we have at the moment if Chiesa is not available.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

check out our european away record since 2018 too, pathetic

big fucking reboot is needed

- - - Updated - - -

replace mds with cuads, and woj, perin, and that's the best we have at the moment if Chiesa is not available.
cuadrado isn't fully fit probably, i see no other reason picking mds over him

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)