[Europa League] JUVENTUS Vs Man. City (16- Dec-2010) (2 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Let's not forget Del Piero, he thrives in these european competitions.
Absolutely. Ale is showing good form and Juve ain't no Juve without him in Europe. He must start the match tomorrow and teach them a lesson. It will be criminal if Del Neri keeps him on the bench. He can rest him in serie A but tomorrow I want to see DP play 90 minutes and score a cracker. :agree:
Also, I'm looking forward to the DP-Libertazzi partnership. Hopefully the bunch of primaveras we'll field tomorrow will learn a lot from the captain.

Buy on AliExpress.com

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Let's not forget Del Piero, he thrives in these european competitions.
Why should we care if he thrives in this game or not? We need him fresh for Serie A games. We only have three available players upfront, I wouldn't play any of them for a game which means nothing.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Why should we care if he thrives in this game or not? We need him fresh for Serie A games.
I disagree.
We need to gain coefficient points. For us, not for serie A. The Chievo match is surely more important than the coefficient, but we shouldn't simply give up in Europe.
Del Piero is not a starter anyway so he should at least get playing time in this match. We should at least play the second best team we have and Del Piero is part of it. He's actually, imo, the best player of our B squad.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Winning league games is the only thing we should care about now. The City game is the last game of a competition that we are already out of, it's no use to risk any of our important players for that. We lack depth in attack and if we are to play one of our three attackers it's more sensible if it is Iaq.

MrBassir

Dec 5, 2010
Winning league games is the only thing we should care about now. The City game is the last game of a competition that we are already out of, it's no use to risk any of our important players for that. We lack depth in attack and if we are to play one of our three attackers it's more sensible if it is Iaq.
You sound like to playing Del Piero, he definetely going to be injuried, or anyone else for matter.
I agree with Alen that we should play with our second best start 11, and Del Piero, as Legro, Traore, Motta, Hasan, Pepe, Sissoko should all play against City.
I agree that this match doesn't mean anything, but still, Juve should go for a win!

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
“Tomorrow we'll not play with youngsters, but with those players who are part of our squad and have had less chance to play.

“We'll try to play a dignified game without being anxious about the result. We want to have a good training session against a team of great value and we'll try to win a game in this group.

“We are not snubbing this fixture even if Juventus must give a lot of importance to Chievo in the League.”

- Gigi Delneri

Neutrol

Anti-Moggi
May 24, 2009
3 Chiellini
4 Felipe Melo
5 Sissoko
9 Iaquinta
10 Del Piero
13 Manninger
17 Traore
19 Bonucci
21 Grygera
23 Pepe
27 Krasic
30 Storari
31 Costantino
33 Legrottaglie
35 Buchel
36 Giandonato
37 Boniperti
39 Camilleri
41 Giannetti

Sadly no Lanza, seems were already looking not to injure him and loan out in Jan.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
If you're so concerned with people getting injured, write a letter to Juventus asking them to forfeit the game and to not participate in any Europa League again, or any competition besides Serie A and the Champions League.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
So Marchisio is rested as a precuation I assume but what about Lanzafame? If he's injured then how unlucky this guy really is :lol2:

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Why are you surprised? It wasn't long ago that DN affirmed that the youngsters aren't gonna start this game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)