[Europa League] Juventus 1-1 Nantes [16th February, 2023 21:00 CET] (11 Viewers)

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
What an underachievement that was... Conte sucks so bad in Europe.
Conte will forever start 5 defenders, that's his thing and precisely why Spurs are shite despite having Kane, Son, Kulusevski, and Richalison.

Why Paredes? Are we not taking this match seriously? The last time we went back to the 'experienced' players against Napoli, we got humiliated.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Wonder if part of this is giving rest to Locatelli and Kostic. Both have basically been starting every match since the restart and Locatelli regularly goes 90 minutes.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Wonder if part of this is giving rest to Locatelli and Kostic. Both have basically been starting every match since the restart and Locatelli regularly goes 90 minutes.
And paredes performance will make sure that Locatelli will come on at half time.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
at least allegri didn't bench chiesa, that's something

happy to see fagioli too
I liked him, but thank god we offloaded McKennie because if he was here he'd have been starting.

If Paredes is somehow motivated and gets space to pass forward this could be our best formation. I don't know anything about Nantes, maybe they are light in midfield and won't pressure Paredes too hard?

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I liked him, but thank god we offloaded McKennie because if he was here he'd have been starting.

If Paredes is somehow motivated and gets space to pass forward this could be our best formation. I don't know anything about Nantes, maybe they are light in midfield and won't pressure Paredes too hard?
paredes might have played a few french league games against them, and locatelli must be tired. i really don't see any other reasons behind paredes's inclusion in the starting 11 :boh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)