[Europa League] Juventus 1-1 Nantes [16th February, 2023 21:00 CET] (5 Viewers)

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
I'm guessing

Szczesny
Danilo - Bremer - Sandro
MDS - Locatelli - Rabiot - Kostic
Di Maria - Vlahovic - Chiesa

or same players but like this:

Szczesny
Danilo - Bremer - Sandro
MDS - Locatelli - Rabiot - Kostic
Di Maria - Chiesa
Vlahovic

Knowah

Jan 28, 2013
who's our toughest opponents in this? Everybody?
Unironically Ajax, Roma, along with others like Barca, ManU, Arsenal, and Union Berlin.

Barca probably has the best team. Leading La Liga. Arsenal is a step below imo with United a step below them. Ajax and Roma are both hungry and Union Berlin is just clicking on a lot of levels.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Unironically Ajax, Roma, along with others like Barca, ManU, Arsenal, and Union Berlin.

Barca probably has the best team. Leading La Liga. Arsenal is a step below imo with United a step below them. Ajax and Roma are both hungry and Union Berlin is just clicking on a lot of levels.
Eisern Union is 100% the kind of team we would go out against.

Knowah

Jan 28, 2013
Eisern Union is 100% the kind of team we would go out against.
I think they're the kind of team a lot of clubs could go out against. They counter really well against bigger teams and have an organized backline.

Really, I could see Barca clashing really hard with them stylistically and losing. Same for ManU. Arsenal might be less likely to fall victim to a club like Berlion because they aren't as heavy on the attacking imo. Same of us honestly. I think while reputation-wise I could totally see us losing to a hot team like Berlin, we match up deecntly against them because we aren't intent on all-out attacking and just like how they sit back and absorb pressure we do the same.

- - - Updated - - -

Paredes over Locatelli has to be a fitness thing. Giving Locatelli a rest since he's been playing nonstop for us and playing the full 90.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)