[Europa League] Juventus 1-1 Nantes [16th February, 2023 21:00 CET] (2 Viewers)

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
I shave my balls for free.
Only did that one time. No cuts or anything , but the itching while the hair grew back was uncomfortable af.

Also where do you stop shaving? It's weird if you have hair on your torso buy there's a cut off line for your body hair at your pelvis. So you'd have to shave your whole body and that is just not worth it imo

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Only did that one time. No cuts or anything , but the itching while the hair grew back was uncomfortable af.

Also where do you stop shaving? It's weird if you have hair on your torso buy there's a cut off line for your body hair at your pelvis. So you'd have to shave your whole body and that is just not worth it imo
well i think the best think to do is let me fondle your shaved balls vs hairy balls and i can decide which is better

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Sounds like a question for chatGPT
Who cares if the guy is gay or not. If you like smooth skin you shave it, if you don't then leave it. I don't see where this is a straight or gay issue, it's your body, no one else's.

- - - Updated - - -

I use to shave my body but sometimes I would get razor burn and that hurts, so now I use bodygroom.

- - - Updated - - -

well i think the best think to do is let me fondle your shaved balls vs hairy balls and i can decide which is better
balls are the most important body part to shave. It's not nice to blondes to licking somebody's hairy balls. balls need to be always shaved.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)