[Europa League] JUVENTUS 1-1 fiorentina (March 13th 2014) (37 Viewers)

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
We were far too passive ij the 2nd half Fiorentina were there to be raped, but once again we take our foot off the gas and try to play safe which comes back to haunt us. Conte needs to get his shit together in Europe and teach us to be more ruthless

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Our backups are simply not good enough, and every time OgbonNO has the ball at his feet I have a fvcking heart attack....
Amen. Is not only Conte's inneptitude but also this. When u have dudes like gio and Isla wiffing goals left and right... not much can be done

Taking off a tired striker and replacing him with a midfielder with 10-15 mins to go is a perfectly valid move. Conte deploys these tactics coz he can. He can ask the team to sit back after taking the lead because he has the luxury to do so. We conceded in the last minute against Verona because of this and we're still 14 points clear.

Next week we do not have this luxury so we'll see him being more aggressive.
Such a loser u are. No words

Conte needs to get his $#@! together in Europe and teach us to be more ruthless
How can he teach something he has no idea how to do?
Mind=blown!!

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
we must field our strongest lineup in the second leg. we need a goal in the 1st half. on the break bring in Giovinco/Osvaldo for Bonucci and try to get a second one cuz i dont believe we wont concede any goals...

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
I turn on Juventus games full of energy and excitement. About 60 minutes in I am usually frustrated, bored and half asleep.

Very good goal from Gomez. Chiellini was in beast mode tonight. Not a lot else to note.

Don't know when they will learn, once you switch off and defend a lead it's almost impossible to move up a few gears if you concede. It was painfully obvious we wouldn't be able to push for a goal after they equalised.
Could not be more accurate :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

A) The ball is played back to buffon wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much. And as you can tell, gigi is not the greatest goalie with the ball at his feet. Scares the crap out of me 9 times out of 10. B)Padoin? How this guy gets minutes in european games, derbies and games against inter & milan is beyond me.

.AB.

Mafioso
Jul 15, 2002
Such a loser u are. No words
The sooner you realize the difference between OPTING to play like the way we did in the second half and knowing only to play the way we did the better. It is not some fundamental flaw with the team or manager. The only time this has cost us this season was today and Verona. Its hard to play like the way we did during the first half while playing a match every 3 days. The Fiorentina scenario can be replayed another 100 times and they won't be able to score 4 and you can't blame strategy for the result on that pitch in Istanbul.

Stop being ungrateful little glory hunter and appreciate what this team and conte have done as we are having the best domestic season in our history and might still win the EL.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)