[Europa League] JUVENTUS 1-1 fiorentina (March 13th 2014) (13 Viewers)

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
LOOOOOOOOOL. I actually thought Conte would go witha 4-3-3 to negate the flanks

- - - Updated - - -

Juventus (3-5-2): Buffon; Caceres, Bonucci, Chiellini; Isla, Vidal, Pirlo, Marchisio, Asamoah; Giovinco, Llorente.
We are taking this shit seriously :nico:

Only 2 non starters, Hopefully we can get a comfortable win and most importantly don't concede a goal.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Hopefully Peluso is on the bench.

But I have a bad feeling that in 8 hours time when I change channel, i'll see his damn name in the line-up.
All indications are pretty sure with Asa starting as he's in great shape and ready to go.

The only 2 not confirmed spots are the Bonucci's(Ogbonna might play) and Llorente(Osvaldo may start).
Anyway we're looking to play a strong and a good line up!

Forza Juve!!

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Strong lineup, home crowd, desire to gain more revenge on the purple rats. I'm excited, lets destroy these guys so we can rest a bit easier in the second leg. 3-0 would be amazing.

- - - Updated - - -

We can see a bit of a prepared choreo at the stadium in this pic. It's getting boring, i want some display from ultras. :lazy:

Who knows, maybe the ultras might have their own choreo prepared for the game. I'm getting really bored and embarrassed by these club sanctioned displays.

- - - Updated - - -

I can't believe this was the only thing standing between us and CHL glory. Conte...
The 4-3-3 will cure cancer, feed the hungry of Africa and replace the large hadron collider.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
:lol:

Well, might aswell start Osvaldo tbh, he's looked good enough in the Europa league. And Llorente Giovinco would be a risk considering they probably have little understanding of each other.
Giovinco would be a risk because he's a midget, you don't throw in midgets to a competition with normal people and expect everything to work out just fine.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
We can see a bit of a prepared choreo at the stadium in this pic. It's getting boring, i want some display from ultras.
Yup, rainbows, hearts are good for one time but not for almost every game ffs.. I guess we would be fined for anything else though :D

Nejc

May 13, 2006
Maybe add a star of david or two to compensate for last match anti semitic allegations.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe add a star of david or two to compensate for last match anti semitic allegations.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

The 4-3-3 will cure cancer, feed the hungry of Africa and replace the large hadron collider.
That's why Giovinco refuses to function in any other formation, the poor guy is hoping for a cure.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Valencia midfielder Seydou Keita believes that Juventus are among the front-runners for the Europa League, but believes that anyone can win the competition.

The Bianconeri were eliminated from the Champions League at the group stage but have made it to the last 16 of Europe's secondary tournament thanks to a win over Trabzonspor.

However, Keita believes a number of sides could emerge victorious as los Che prepare for their clash with Bulgarian champions Ludogorets.

"There are very strong teams like Juventus, but in a cup competition like this one, it's always very different to the regular league," he told Goal.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)