[Europa League] JUVENTUS 1-1 fiorentina (March 13th 2014) (17 Viewers)

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Caceres-Bonucci-Chiellini is a bit worrisome assuming Chiellini is probably going to be a bit out of form.

But I might question Fiorentina's ambition in this matchup. They are not exactly in the clear for next year's EL qualification, perhaps they'd be wise to concentrate on the league.
Nevermind the EL, even if they were a point behind CL spot, they would never pass up the opportunity to knock Juve out of a tournament.

Buy on AliExpress.com

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Fio news:

-Joaquin injured, stayed in Florence
-young Wolski that almost had an assist in last game (the action when the ball hit the crossbar) not on EL list
-Savić is in Turin, but missed the training because of flu and there's a possibility that he'll miss the game

called up:
GKs: Bertolacci, Neto, Rosati
Def: Compper, Pasqual, Rodriguez, Roncaglia, Savić, Tomović
Mid: Ambrosini, Aquilani, Borja Valero, Bakić, Cuadrado, Fernandez, Ilicić, Pizarro, Vargas
Strikers: Gomez, Matri, Ryder

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
Fio news:

-Joaquin injured, stayed in Florence
-young Wolski that almost had an assist in last game (the action when the ball hit the crossbar) not on EL list
-Savić is in Turin, but missed the training because of flu and there's a possibility that he'll miss the game

called up:
GKs: Bertolacci, Neto, Rosati
Def: Compper, Pasqual, Rodriguez, Roncaglia, Savić, Tomović
Mid: Ambrosini, Aquilani, Borja Valero, Bakić, Cuadrado, Fernandez, Ilicić, Pizarro, Vargas
Strikers: Gomez, Matri, Ryder
still playing that pensioner?

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
i understood it as viola will have more desire since they are not realistically playing for 3rd and this competition is their season, our difficulty lies in us going for it on 2 fronts.
Regardless whatever the situation is, a club of Juventus stature shouldn't give excuse to compete on two ends if we want be considered the elite of Europe.

The way I see it Conte is already making a smart cover up incase anything goes wrong.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I like more the second formation.Exept Osvaldo must be more lethal although he scored twice because he missed a lot of chances.Other than that he had magic moves.

frick

Apr 4, 2010
I like more the second formation.Exept Osvaldo must be more lethal although he scored twice because he missed a lot of chances.Other than that he had magic moves.
Even when there's Peluso in it? I was watching the previous round match the other day and wasn't he terrible... Cuadrado will rip him a new one.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
So even with 14 points ahead of Roma in the Serie A we still intend to give our secondary players like Isla, Giovinco, Peluso and Osvaldo a chance in a difficult EL knock-out phase game instead of resting our starters at the weekend.

I just can't stop wondering who would we use in the EL final if we got there. Would it get the same treatment as the Coppa Italia final 2 years ago?

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
So even with 14 points ahead of Roma in the Serie A we still intend to give our secondary players like Isla, Giovinco, Peluso and Osvaldo a chance in a difficult EL knock-out phase game instead of resting our starters at the weekend.

I just can't stop wondering who would we use in the EL final if we got there. Would it get the same treatment as the Coppa Italia final 2 years ago?
Osvaldo is ok,i have no problem with him starting but why Peluso ffs !? I dont know if Conte's negligence here could cost us a place in the QF.Already wondering the kind of things Cuadrado would do to Peluso.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)