[Europa League] JUVENTUS 1-1 fiorentina (March 13th 2014) (1 Viewer)

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
If everybody is fit, that's like 40% of the starting players without GK, yeah, a lot of starters :D

jakku7

Jun 29, 2011
We should take this game seriously because we can win this trophy (in our own stadium).
Yeah, I agree. If we win EL, we even will have a slight chance to be in 1 pot. But I don't believe that perspective of winning EL is something what electrifes our players.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
If they are professionals they are not looking at it lightly. Coaches priorities might not be the best, but I doubt any of the players would think - oh it's just EL, who cares?

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Everybody are confident that we are all but EL champions.There are way,way long way to do that and a good teams to beat.It want be too easy.
I am not saying that this will be impossible but it wont be easy.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Everybody are confident that we are all but EL champions.There are way,way long way to do that and a good teams to beat.It want be too easy.
It definitely won't be easy. These lesser teams seem to be motivated and field the best teams available. Deportivo la Coruna always comes to my mind when I think about EL. Fuckin' hell.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Why shouldn't they ? The league is done. The final is in our stadium. Bookies has us as top fave to win. Some fans here think we are the fourth best team in Europe behind Bayern, Real and Barca when we were starting our CL challenge. And the rest of challengers, Napoli, Tothenham,Benfica, Red Bull and Valencia. Who should be worried off.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Why shouldn't they ? The league is done. The final is in our stadium. Bookies has us as top fave to win. Some fans here think we are the fourth best team in Europe behind Bayern, Real and Barca when we were starting our CL challenge. And the rest of challengers, Napoli, Tothenham,Benfica, Red Bull and Valencia. Who should be worried off.
First of all I am not sure that Napoli will past Porto.Yes the final is on our stadium but we have to reach the final.And that final is one game.And we are known for losing some CL finals.Again I am not claiming that we wont win the EL but its not like we have already win it,no matter what bookies said.

Jul 20, 2012
The back 3 will probably be Caceres, Bonucci, Ogbonna. The mid 3 will stay the same maybe Vidal/Pogba will be rested and Marchisio will fill in while Pirlo comes back in. Isla and Peluso will play. The front two will be Tevez and Osvaldo. At least that is what I'm expecting

-----------------------Buffon
-------Caceres--------Bonucci---------Ogbonna
Isla----Vidal/Pogba------Pirlo-----Marchisio----Peluso
----------------Tevez--------Osvaldo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)