[Europa League] Juventus 1-0 Freiburg [9th March, 2023 21:00 CET] (2 Viewers)

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
For Juventus v Freiburg and Juventus v Sampdoria, 30,000 and 31,000 tickets have been sold, respectively. The Allianz Stadium is heading towards a double sell-out. [TuttoSport via
@MatthijsPog]

Buy on AliExpress.com

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
It seems that germans fans bought Juventus membership card just to buy extra tickets for the game but italian authorities called juventus and told them do cancel those tickets for security reasons but nevertheless germans fans are crying about it as it seems Juventus said that if they bought membership cards they could buy ticket and attend.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
It seems that germans fans bought Juventus membership card just to buy extra tickets for the game but italian authorities called juventus and told them do cancel those tickets for security reasons but nevertheless germans fans are crying about it as it seems Juventus said that if they bought membership cards they could buy ticket and attend.

Historically speaking, germans have familiarity with the old bait and switch, so idk why they’re crying.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

Suckers will still get a Juve key ring and a Juve pouch in 6 months time as part of their membership

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
These fuckers official statement on tickets situation:
Access to the Juventus Stadium on Thursday is only possible with tickets from the official guest contingent.
Sport-Club regrets the decision by Juventus Turin and the Italian authorities to cancel tickets purchased by Freiburg fans through memberships at the home club for Thursday's UEFA Europa League round of 16 first leg in Turin. All tickets that were acquired through the raffle at SC Freiburg remain valid.
We campaigned for other solutions with the host club and made offers to help implement an additional security concept. Unfortunately, these offers were not accepted.
We would like to repeatedly point out that only personalized tickets are valid for the game in Turin and that admission is very restrictive. The data is checked at the entrance and entry is only granted through identification. A re-personalization or transfer of the tickets is therefore excluded.
For all fans who stayed at home, the sports club is organizing a short-term public viewing in the Europa-Park stadium. Free tickets are now available in the online ticket shop.
Yeah, like Juve would be helping to make the atmosphere at our home ground more friendly to the away team.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw the same thing Eintracht fans did at Camp Nou:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sp...ns-their-own-stadium/hnrnsixt38u68swzfoo1cele

It's a good sign club reacted properly to that

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
They were just smart and bought those tickets legally. It's again Jj who looks stupid here.
This is due to the security reasons also, as this fans would sit between Juve fans on stands and UEFA is not allowing this. Napoli did the same with Eintracht fans and it was done after intervention from Italian ministry, same happened with Juve:
The German club said on Tuesday that the Italian Ministry of the Interior will issue an injunction against Napoli prohibiting them from selling tickets to Frankfurt fans.

"This is a first and unique occurrence in European football and a sad day. The influence on the competition by using the security situation as an argument is a competitive distortion from our point of view," Frankfurt board member Philipp Reschke said.

Meanwhile, Freiburg said on Monday that fewer fans than expected will travel to their Europa League last 16 first leg at Juventus after the Italian authorities and the club said that tickets purchased by Freiburg fans though their memberships would be cancelled.

Apr 17, 2013
They were just smart and bought those tickets legally. It's again Jj who looks stupid here.
Juve is obliged to give a place quota, but UEFA prohibits adverse supporters from meeting in the same grandstand.
We had the same problem when Lyon hosted Besiktas. Lots of Turkish supporters had bought tickets and found themselves with the Lyon supporters, it ended in a fight. The Turkish community is important in France so you could not even filter according to the IP address, which is not the case, Juve could have prevents IP from Germany to buy places.

In conclusion JJ is either naive or stupid in 2023

Last edited:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
This is due to the security reasons also, as this fans would sit between Juve fans on stands and UEFA is not allowing this. Napoli did the same with Eintracht fans and it was done after intervention from Italian ministry, same happened with Juve:
Oh I understand the reasoning as why the tickets get cancelled, but still. Those tickets where there to purchase legally for Freiburg fans, and they did.

Also, what would have happened to me If I bought a ticket. I'd be filtered out as Freiburg fan too cause I'm german? How can you know who are Juve fans and who are Freiburg fans. There are a lot of italians in germany as well.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Oh I understand the reasoning as why the tickets get cancelled, but still. Those tickets where there to purchase legally for Freiburg fans, and they did.

Also, what would have happened to me If I bought a ticket. I'd be filtered out as Freiburg fan too cause I'm german? How can you know who are Juve fans and who are Freiburg fans. There are a lot of italians in germany as well.
well, new membership and german could probably be a filter. I agree its hard to separate those who are Juve fans and who are not, but something has to be done when u get like 15 000 of such cases and there is security issue, even if it means someone will feel he did nothing wrong.
For us its good, it must be sad thing when ur players feel like playing away game when they are on their own stadium.

- - - Updated - - -

Also im not sure if it was already said but MDS is injured and we wont be seeing him in that game, what a relief.

- - - Updated - - -

Damn i already jinxed it:

Seriously we will start this little pussyfag again?

Chiesa on the bench again?

Last edited:

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Juve is obliged to give a place quota, but UEFA prohibits adverse supporters from meeting in the same grandstand.
We had the same problem when Lyon hosted Besiktas. Lots of Turkish supporters had bought tickets and found themselves with the Lyon supporters, it ended in a fight. The Turkish community is important in France so you could not even filter according to the IP address, which is not the case, Juve could have prevents IP from Germany to buy places.

In conclusion JJ is either naive or stupid in 2023
And then there's VPN.

You could make up a fake italian address, which works for etickets. Unless you go down the route of checking peoples passport before buying... but then as Dai has said non italian fans would suffer. Its a difficult area to clamp down.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
De Sciglio brings balance to the team unlike Chiesa.

Haven't you guys learned that already in these past years.

You need to follow better Mister's press-conferences, seriously.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Is Cuadrado injured, why is de sciglio projected to start?

also, with a game two days after this one, maybe Allegri rotates heavily vs Samp and we see guys like Enzo and Iling start

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)