[Europa League] Fulham 4-1 JUVENTUS (March 18th 2010) (86 Viewers)

Mar 30, 2006
if we keep Melo ,i dont think than Sissoko is needed and vice versa,Sissoko has weak passing skills,and that will just not work with Diego,if we want to build a midlefield with good passing style,and I agree,defence is the worst part,without Chellini we conceded 8 goals in two games,two games wich hurt the most
I think if this team ends up qualifying for the CL it will paper over cracks and there will not be massive changes. We frankly dont desever to play in the CL.
It was funny when we came up from Serie B this was supposed to be a New Juventus with a focus on young yet we resign Cannavaro, Bring in Grosso and persist with substandard old players who dont belong. It shows that everything we are told is a lie.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Momo isn't suppose to read Diego's game. Momo's job is to destroy opponents attacks. It says a lot on our game tactic when we see Sissoko running with the ball across the pitch; which with his passing ability, he almost screws up every time.

There is really no point comparing Momo and Diego. They both have totally different duties on the pitch.
:sergio:
they are very integral to one another, they should be working in tandem like a bicep and tricep in an arm sissoko covering where Diego attacks and Diego pulling back when our midfield is overpowered.
Instead they work as well as the popes dick.

DelPieroTen

Dec 8, 2009
I personally think the pen was harsh. They are not always given and it was clearly ball to hand....

Cannavaro's sending off is a joke.

Does anyone think Juve are getting unfairly treated in europe by refs maybe because of the scandals against them in 2006? The ref was terribly harsh against Juve in the Chelsea match last season. Despite how awful Juve were in this match and all season, a decent ref would have allowed Juve to progress if he'd been fair.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
People laughing at us:
1.) Inter
2.) Moggi
3.) Me
4.) Ferrara
5.) Ranieri
6.) Deschamps
7.) Every player that decided not to sign for us in the last 3 years.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
i do think that refs are just biased like me and you...

everytime i tell mates about horrible referee decisions against us(juve) they say "uuuh, so it was payback time, so juve had to loose as payback for the former favors given to juve when they bought their ticket back to serie a"

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Desperate times calls for desperate measures. I missed the game (thankfully) but it sounds like we were pressured to make some unfortunately rash decisions that backfired.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 86)