[Europa League] Fulham 4-1 JUVENTUS (March 18th 2010) (4 Viewers)

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
Diego and Sissoko cannot play together,they definitely do not suite each other,totaly two oposite styles of play,and Sissoko cannot keep up with Diego

Mar 30, 2006
Diego and Sissoko cannot play together,they definitely do not suite each other,totaly two oposite styles of play,and Sissoko cannot keep up with Diego
I dont think either is the main problem in our team... Sissoko works his socks off and Diego will eventually start to play good consistently. But my god we have problems in our defense ... holy shit it is the worst defense. we are sooo dependent on Chiellini ... 7 goals in 2 games .. against the worst placed team in Italy and Fulham. :sergio:

MAG1CAJUVE

Mar 17, 2010
I agree here. Momo can't read Diego and his touch is too heavy at times. He is quality but needs to calm down on the ball. He always looks as if he wants to offload the ball asap!

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I agree here. Momo can't read Diego and his touch is too heavy at times. He is quality but needs to calm down on the ball. He always looks as if he wants to offload the ball asap!
Momo isn't suppose to read Diego's game. Momo's job is to destroy opponents attacks. It says a lot on our game tactic when we see Sissoko running with the ball across the pitch; which with his passing ability, he almost screws up every time.

There is really no point comparing Momo and Diego. They both have totally different duties on the pitch.

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
I dont think either is the main problem in our team... Sissoko works his socks off and Diego will eventually start to play good consistently. But my god we have problems in our defense ... holy shit it is the worst defense. we are sooo dependent on Chiellini ... 7 goals in 2 games .. against the worst placed team in Italy and Fulham. :sergio:
if we keep Melo ,i dont think than Sissoko is needed and vice versa,Sissoko has weak passing skills,and that will just not work with Diego,if we want to build a midlefield with good passing style,and I agree,defence is the worst part,without Chellini we conceded 8 goals in two games,two games wich hurt the most

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)