[Europa League] Fulham 4-1 JUVENTUS (March 18th 2010) (70 Viewers)

Mar 30, 2006
This is the most embarrassed I have been for being a Juve fan. Fulham just knocked us out after we had a huge lead.

First relegated for being cheaters ... now getting knocked out of Uefa cup by fulham. wow. We need help from the owners if they have any pride they can`t allow us to stay at such a low level.

DelPieroTen

Dec 8, 2009
Shock ITV show highlights and Fulham goals but not any of the dodgy ref decisions.... useless c****

I can't believe how lucky Fulham have been in this tie what with the goals they scored and the ref decisions. Etuhu's strike was heading well wide before deflecting in.

Dodgy penalty. Did Zamora foul for first one? And flukey chip to win it

Mar 30, 2006
It is crazy that we have one good defender in Chiellini. A team like Juve should have multiple capable CBs in its squad ..not losers and washed up players. We need to make improvements to this shitty team.

Mar 10, 2009
Shock ITV show highlights and Fulham goals but not any of the dodgy ref decisions.... useless c****

I can't believe how lucky Fulham have been in this tie what with the goals they scored and the ref decisions. Etuhu's strike was heading well wide before deflecting in.

Dodgy penalty. Did Zamora foul for first one? And flukey chip to win it

what do u expected from the most hated media in the world

of course there gonna be dick heads

dont worry they'll fail in the world cuo and we can laugh at them again

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I don't want to trawl through everything, so:

Was it a red card for Cannavaro;

Was it a penalty;and

What was the general flow of the game before the first red card?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 70)