[Europa League] Fulham 4-1 JUVENTUS (March 18th 2010) (76 Viewers)

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
we need aproximately 300 milion euros to make this club what it was. It's so fucking simple...if we ain't gonna spend serious money with brains, and get a new coach we will get lower than this in the next season i'm sure. Can't you people see we're so low even guus turned us down cuz we ain't have the money to pay him? Taking over Juve and having succes in this point is the greates achievement a coach can have imo. We're so low we need God as a coach and Saint Peter as His assistant to pull some good results .

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
I can't believe people are surprised we went out when we had to play 63 minutes with ten men and that defence, I'm surprised it was just four and so late in the game.
Exactly. Plus 2 less players in midfield capable of supporting attacks.

A little perspective is needed here people.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Reality hurts and thats the fact. It was always deep in the conscience that 10 men down and having a bunch of trolls we were going to struggle but then I guess weve been spoilt from our past success. This post caliopoli still makes us believe that maybe match in match out but FFS its Fulham were talking about. Regardless of who played and what not our name really has been walked over and now its further embarrasment that its in europe. The team we still had out earned thrice more if ot much more than Fulham's players. Still big names and sadly we still walk out heads dropped. But thats reality and we will have to wait for another season or another and another..

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
siamo scarsi, its that simple.

we need footballing minds, we need to split the clubs directors, money men and footballing men, we have plenty of the first and hardly any of the latter.

Apr 15, 2006
Zac, Ferrara, doesn't matter. I've lost count of the number of times Juve needs to score a goal and we end up taking off DP or Camo for De Ceglie. :rofl:
I know! Does he seem like a player who turns games around to the coaches? It's stupid!

We would've won this game had there not been that red card, and subsequently the stupid subs. Even if we went 2-1 down WITH all 11 players, we could've won.

MAG1CAJUVE

Mar 17, 2010
Wdf is with juve scoring in the 1st 2nd 3rd 4th minutes lately? We don't hav the balls to shut up shop so early!! With the confidence levels as they are scoring so early can only hurt us! Just look at the Siena match...

We don't need a full overhaul of our squad wat we need is some players with heart, and at this current stage if we spend 50m euro on players they r gna be a waste of money. Put immobile and giovinco on! Ffs money doesn't make problems go away we need a coach and management alterations not a bunch of fking stars! Where do u think we got del piero from? Serie B!

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
did anyone see how well we started playing, the build up to our goal was terrific, the passing was immense and then we did the same old, went to shit...

Mar 10, 2009
Reality hurts and thats the fact. It was always deep in the conscience that 10 men down and having a bunch of trolls we were going to struggle but then I guess weve been spoilt from our past success. This post caliopoli still makes us believe that maybe match in match out but FFS its Fulham were talking about. Regardless of who played and what not our name really has been walked over and now its further embarrasment that its in europe. The team we still had out earned thrice more if ot much more than Fulham's players. Still big names and sadly we still walk out heads dropped. But thats reality and we will have to wait for another season or another and another..

so judging from where we left off last year did u really expect this ? Very close in kocking out chelsea and finishing second ?

our team on paper isnt that all that bad, i think its pretty strong, too many things went wrong this season:

1. hiring ferrera
2. taking too long to sack him
3. injuries
4. hiring zach
5. injuries again

Mitico12

The JUVEnATOR
Nov 25, 2009
Blanc and Secco remind me of the guys we used to play soccer with when we were kids that would come to the field with all new equipment, trying to look like a soccer player, but when they touched the ball it was as hard as tree bark!

This team is designed to look "equipped" in certain categories, but obviously fails miserably when executing.

Looks good on paper, but is disgusting in reality.

I'm disgusted with this club. They simply embarassed themselves out there, and should be fucking ashamed.

Fucking ashamed!!!!

Del Piero- retire
Melo- take up a spot next to that beotch Adriano playing in Brazil
Diego- stop playing like you're playing FIFA on PS3
Zebina- retire and go sell dates and cashews in Morrocco somewhere
DeCeglie- new career move...perhaps as an Aston Kutcher stunt double?
Cannavaro- go overdose on HGH in your native Napoli
Grygera- take up playing ice hockey
Salihamidizic- you have a bright future in the over '30 league in Serbia
Cammoranesi- get over yourself already
Legrottaglie- please PRAY that we get better. Maybe you have connections up there...

Zaccheroni- I liked you until you start guys like Zebina and Saliafuckdizic...

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
All we needed was a goal to turn the tie around the advantage of away goals. shocking defence but sackeroni should have reinforced our attack rather than demising it further. 10 man teams can score a goal even with pathetic defences, of course it was me and other disillusional fans whoever thought maybe just maybe we can nick a goal but after them subs, no chance.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
so judging from where we left off last year did u really expect this ? Very close in kocking out chelsea and finishing second ?

our team on paper isnt that all that bad, i think its pretty strong, too many things went wrong this season:

1. hiring ferrera
2. taking too long to sack him
3. injuries
4. hiring zach
5. injuries again
Damn right no one expected this type of torture this season but were setting ourselfs new levels, so it can only get better.. :shifty: :sergio:

DelPieroTen

Dec 8, 2009
I'm getting slagged for this result tonight :( Fuck sake Juve what the hell is this about. I had feeling Fulham would probably put us out. Not because they are better just because they are well organised and fight for everything and we are dis-organised and have a terrible attitude.

It's hard when it seems the ref has screwed us. I didn't see the game but i've read text commentary from an extremely biased english site and even they conceded Cannavaro shouldnt have been sent off and the pen was harsh. Fulham have had incredible luck this season. I hope someone fucks them next round....

Juventus have problems all over the park but I suppose the pick of the problems has been the defence. Chiellini is a huge loss as is Buffon. The rest of the numpties managed to hold out against Fulham in first leg but what do we expect with mfs and fullbacks playing in defence.

I don't think Juve are THAT far away as well, that's the annoying thing, despite these horror shows. A clear out of some of the dross and some exciting players with time on their sides are needed. A decenet manager is essential but I don't trust the board. They need to go first

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
English sides often seem to get a bit of luck, perhaps it is their attacking mentality and hard work that refs take a shine to. I thought this ref was breaking our balls from the first few minutes tbh, he didn't need an invitation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 76)