[Europa League] Fulham 4-1 JUVENTUS (March 18th 2010) (23 Viewers)

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
after watching the CL yesterday and last week, i recognised that we are actually in the right Competition that we realisticly have a chance in winning it. between our ageing WC players and our still developing players there is a good mix of quality but not in such a way that we could eleminate any opponent. we need time to reach that level we just finish an amazing era and we are building for a new one.
Europa League is a whole different story and i would love if we could build a Sevilla like team, in which the started as a consistant at this competition and then a if they just kept their best players they could have still be a force in CL.

Anyway, back to this game we are playing an average team but so was Seina , although Fulham is a little lucky to face us under this injury crisis.

TPSPriceless

Feb 15, 2010
Europa League is a whole different story and i would love if we could build a Sevilla like team, in which the started as a consistant at this competition and then a if they just kept their best players they could have still be a force in CL.
A team of Juve's stature should not aim to be like Sevilla... :ultra: Should be far superior to any team who are either third or higher on the table.

Now the fact that we are fifth is a whole different matter

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
In an interview on FI he said he already knows who's going to play in goal tomorrow, but he can't tell the press before he tells the players.

Then he went on to say: " I'm sure Pinsoglio has a bright future ahead of him, but I've never seen him play a full match "

If nothing went lost in the translation, that's basically saying Chimenti will be on goal, isn't it? :scared:

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
no I think the same as you do. I think it's Chimenti and goal.com just confirmed it by saying it will be Pinsoglio. :seven:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
In an interview on FI he said he already knows who's going to play in goal tomorrow, but he can't tell the press before he tells the players.

Then he went on to say: " I'm sure Pinsoglio has a bright future ahead of him, but I've never seen him play a full match "

If nothing went lost in the translation, that's basically saying Chimenti will be on goal, isn't it? :scared:
So he has seen Chimenti play yet still picks him? The guy is clearly insane! :andy2: :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)