[Europa League] Fulham 4-1 JUVENTUS (March 18th 2010) (17 Viewers)

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
I think Chimenti will probably start but this is what I want to see

Pinsoglio
Zebina - Cannavaro - Chiellini - Grosso
Marchisio - Melo - Sissoko
Diego
Trezeguet - Del Piero​

Jan 14, 2010
If Chimenti start the Juventus should throw caution out the window, use an offensive formation and go for goals. If we can score 2-3 then we can sure up the defense with 15 mins left in the game.

I'm going for the outrageous if Chiellini or Legro does not recover in time..........3-3-2-2

-----------------------------------?

------------------Zebina------Cannavaro--------Grosso

------------------Marchisio-------Sissoko---------Poulsen

--------------------------Candreva-------Diego

------------------------------Alex-------Trez

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
We're going to have to play with an attacking mentallity in this game if we don't want to concede pressure and goals. This team is going to be a lot different from the one yesterday. If Chiellini can't make it then Poulsen for CB.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Its only the first leg result thats in our favour, but considering our meetings with EPL teams im not so sure. Yes they lost today, but it was against man also they will have murphy back for this leg whose a big player for them. I think hodgson will play riise brother on the night as well as his done well in their previous europa ties. They knocked out the champions, its us who we need to worry about.. after today game, chimenti and the fact that we struggle so bad and always have been throughout this season, i need not say more.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
failure to qualify will most likely result in alcohol poisoning and possible death

Hopefully

Manninger
Zebina-Cannavaro-Chiellini-Grosso
Marchisio-Poulsen-Sissoko
Candreva-Diego
Iaquinta​
agreed w/this. Trez up top would be fine too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)