[Europa League] Benfica 2-1 JUVENTUS (April 24th 2014) (18 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
What does it mean :)))? Vidal will play :)))?
it means 'till the end'

unsure about Vidal, he's called up for the game against sassuolo tomorrow which is positive i guess

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks fuck galata.

How u lost these bastards i know it was snow but u should fuck them in all the ways.
fucking hate gala, their fans, their manager, their players, just generally everything about them.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Apr 14, 2014
it means 'till the end'

unsure about Vidal, he's called up for the game against sassuolo tomorrow which is positive i guess

- - - Updated - - -

$#@!ing hate gala, their fans, their manager, their players, just generally everything about them.
Their presidents too.

But i hope fucking mancini will stay here.he is a fucking bad manager.

Fuck them all.

They were lucky it was snow.

U cannot imagine.this winter in istanbul were only 2 days it was snow.no chance...

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
any team that is managed by that cunt mancini deserves to be hated, the most overrated manager i have ever seen, he should count himself lucky once again that gala will only get CL football because of fener's misfortunes of being banned from european cup competition next season. don't even start me on their management, acted cheap over melo, at least fenerbahce had the decency to come up with a proper offer for krasic, even though things didn't exactly work out well for him in turkey

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
say nothing, because i've had it with your bullshit
Is that supposed to stop me? Why don't you refrain from posting such cringeworthy posts if you don't like my responses? Try reading out loud what you write before hitting the reply button and see if anyone would feel like slapping you on your head when reading it.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Is that supposed to stop me? Why don't you refrain from posting such cringeworthy posts if you don't like my responses? Try reading out loud what you write before hitting the reply button and see if anyone would feel like slapping you on your head when reading it.
You should try it sometimes.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
when you say stupid things like i hope Juve lose you know who's the fucking idiot :sergio:

never mind your shit about Conte over the last few weeks :sergio: give it up, go support inter, you were named after a inter player after all

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
You remind me of Jerusalem.

Is that supposed to be a jab at me?
no not at all, i'm only showing you the facts - you hate the manager, you hate the formation, you hate the club enough to want to see them lose for your own pleasure, and you hate pretty much every member here or vice versa so what possible reason do you have posting here?

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
no not at all, i'm only showing you the facts - you hate the manager, you hate the formation, you hate the club enough to want to see them lose for your own pleasure, and you hate pretty much every member here or vice versa so what possible reason do you have posting here?
At least I don't hate the players so much that I want them to live in poverty by selling copies of Pirlo's book on the black market.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)