[Europa League] Benfica 2-1 JUVENTUS (April 24th 2014) (20 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sempreJuve

notte da grande Juve
Dec 5, 2012
Once the game started I knew we were gonna end up losing. We hardly placed a threat on their goal, not a very good performance at all. At least we got that away goal, but I really can't see us keeping a clean sheet.

So how about that "Milan level side?"
If you remember how Milan played against us you would realize that Benfica is really below against us and rossoneri, just like the portuguese players we were clinical in 2 situations and ended 2-0. You just overrate Benfica for nothing, they played like shit last night, the fair result had to be 1-3 but we have a "brilliant" bonucci who sold us the entire game. I would send bonbon in serie C and forget about him

- - - Updated - - -

bonucci-s height 1.90 m (6 ft 3 in) and near Garay was standing like a goat waiting to be fertilized :baggio:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
what game did you watched? benfica had like 5 or 6 clear situations. we're lucky we escaped with this result. Conte should wake the fuck up and play the best formation and die on the field on those 90 mins. but he won't ...we will play exactly like we did vs fiorentina at home, waiting and waiting for the one goal.
funny, if the roles were switched, meaning we had won 2-1 playing the way they did, you'd be saying the exact same thing.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
We can overturn this.

Had it been 1-1 in Lisbon, we still couldn't just "rely" on 0-0 at home even though it would've seen us through, because it's so damn risky. Whether it's 1-1 or 2-1 Benfica, we still have to push for the goal at home.

A 1-0 win will see us through and a 2-1 win will get us injury time.

If we can't beat Benfica once in two 90 minutes matches, we don't deserve to go through anyway.

And if we beat them 3-2, well ... That's just not good enough. Then Benfica will have deserved it, having been able to score twice at JS.

I'm gonna stay positive. I'm confident we can turn this around!
The thing is if we take a 1-0 lead at home we will sit back, we will defend it, we will play the most passive game ever and we know how risky that is.

Silva_Grohl

Apr 11, 2014
If you remember how Milan played against us you would realize that Benfica is really below against us and rossoneri, just like the portuguese players we were clinical in 2 situations and ended 2-0. You just overrate Benfica for nothing, they played like $#@! last night, the fair result had to be 1-3 but we have a "brilliant" bonucci who sold us the entire game. I would send bonbon in serie C and forget about him

- - - Updated - - -

bonucci-s height 1.90 m (6 ft 3 in) and near Garay was standing like a goat waiting to be fertilized :baggio:
In the second half, yes, in the first half we were better than Juve, just becasue our Keeper had the ball a lot of times doesen't mean you deserved to score, the best oportunity of Juve in the first half was a shoot by Tevez... And we didn't use a defensive midefielder, that is the most important position in this Benfica.

The fair result was 1-1, Benfica was better in the first half and could arrive to HT winning for 2-0, Juventus had a lot of oportunities in the second half and could score 2 or 3, but Benfica CB are great and don't let them do it., Markovic and Tevez (I Guess) were very close to score in the final too.

Tevez and Lima scored great goals, the second leg will be diferent, Juve have to run to score, Benfica will have Gaitan and Fejsa.

The ref was simply an idiot...

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
As an overall play we were fine. And we were playing with the second best team in the tournament that many even consider the best. Benfica got two shots on target and two goals. We were unlucky not to score a second and it is unjust result. I would wait with the insults for the team until the second leg. We still have our chances.
Its not the matter if we had a chances.Surely we do.The most important thing is our awful display.Yes they shot twice and scored twice.But thats football.And what we do?Non stop useless passing without almost any chance,with idiots like Bonucci.He was,is and will be a pure idiot.

Bianconero90

Aug 31, 2012
Lisbon will not forget the 4th of May 1949 (plane crash I believe)

Respect for Great Torino.

On that day, the team of Torino returned to Turin with an airplane after a friendly match against Benfica. The plane crashed at Superga in Turin. Almost the whole team of Torino inclusive coach and staff died. That's the reason for this banner

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Its not the matter if we had a chances.Surely we do.The most important thing is our awful display.Yes they shot twice and scored twice.But thats football.And what we do?Non stop useless passing without almost any chance,with idiots like Bonucci.He was,is and will be a pure idiot.
Seriously.

I was watching the game in HD, many of the posters here sound like they watched it on a 20kb stream.

Marchisio had 2 great chances to score, a Licht cross and a long ball from Pogba which put him 1v1 with the keeper. On Another occasion his great run created a great chance for Pogba which was well saved.

Licht got behind the defence on at least a couple of occasions but his final ball was found a bit wanting. We had them under the pump for the majority of the second half yet they scored a goal from a momentary lapse in concentration. They did nothing, absolutely NOTHING in the second half and in fact looked completely clueless for the most part. We actually played really well for the majority of the match, bar the start, but our finishing really let us down.

This wasn't one of our typical nonchalant performances, it was a serious effort where we played some nice football away to a strong side. The only thing I will be critical of was bringing on Osvaldo, and I might add starting Vucinic to that. Otherwise, Conte got his tactics right and we played quite well. Such performances produce great results in most matches, this was just an unlucky result.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
In the second half, yes, in the first half we were better than Juve, just becasue our Keeper had the ball a lot of times doesen't mean you deserved to score, the best oportunity of Juve in the first half was a shoot by Tevez... And we didn't use a defensive midefielder, that is the most important position in this Benfica.

The fair result was 1-1, Benfica was better in the first half and could arrive to HT winning for 2-0, Juventus had a lot of oportunities in the second half and could score 2 or 3, but Benfica CB are great and don't let them do it., Markovic and Tevez (I Guess) were very close to score in the final too.

Tevez and Lima scored great goals, the second leg will be diferent, Juve have to run to score, Benfica will have Gaitan and Fejsa.

The ref was simply an idiot...
Also in the second leg you will have to face Arturo Vidal as well Barzagli so we will have to run but there is no place where you will hyde.

Silva_Grohl

Apr 11, 2014
Also in the second leg you will have to face Arturo Vidal as well Barzagli so we will have to run but there is no place where you will hyde.
Sure, Pirlo is also a great player and did... almost nothing yesterday, because Perez alone had to take care of Pogba, Pirlo and Marchisio, but hey, with Fejsa and Enzo together, we will se who will hyde.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Seriously.

I was watching the game in HD, many of the posters here sound like they watched it on a 20kb stream.

Marchisio had 2 great chances to score, a Licht cross and a long ball from Pogba which put him 1v1 with the keeper. On Another occasion his great run created a great chance for Pogba which was well saved.

Licht got behind the defence on at least a couple of occasions but his final ball was found a bit wanting. We had them under the pump for the majority of the second half yet they scored a goal from a momentary lapse in concentration. They did nothing, absolutely NOTHING in the second half and in fact looked completely clueless for the most part. We actually played really well for the majority of the match, bar the start, but our finishing really let us down.

This wasn't one of our typical nonchalant performances, it was a serious effort where we played some nice football away to a strong side. The only thing I will be critical of was bringing on Osvaldo, and I might add starting Vucinic to that. Otherwise, Conte got his tactics right and we played quite well. Such performances produce great results in most matches, this was just an unlucky result.
I was watching the match in HD not on a stream.Do you want me to tell you that I watched on a LG 70 inches TV.What a remark.I "I watched in HD" like no one else did.I watched on Arena Sport HD.Check it that.
So for you playing a good game of ours is just because we have the ball in our legs???Lich.was bad ,not usual Lich.Usual Lich will tore apart this mediocre team.Asa was also nowhere.They shot twice and scored.Idiot Bonucci played well?Yes he does.
Just because they did NOTHING in the second half I am pissed of by our display.They do nothing and we does double nothing to punish that.
Our display is nowhere to good.I will say that even if we go to finals.We were simply toothless.

- - - Updated - - -

Sure, Pirlo is also a great player and did... almost nothing yesterday, because Perez alone had to take care of Pogba, Pirlo and Marchisio, but hey, with Fejsa and Enzo together, we will se who will hyde.
Pirlo is a teacher of all of your players.You call your game yesterday at home a decent display with two shots on goal and two goals scored? Yes we were awful too yesterday.Wait and be happy one week and you will see who will go in rats hole at the volcano.Mark my words.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
I was watching the match in HD not on a stream.Do you want me to tell you that I watched on a LG 70 inches TV.What a remark.I "I watched in HD" like no one else did.I watched on Arena Sport HD.Check it that.
So for you playing a good game of ours is just because we have the ball in our legs???Lich.was bad ,not usual Lich.Usual Lich will tore apart this mediocre team.Asa was also nowhere.They shot twice and scored.Idiot Bonucci played well?Yes he does.
Just because they did NOTHING in the second half I am pissed of by our display.They do nothing and we does double nothing to punish that.
Our display is nowhere to good.I will say that even if we go to finals.We were simply toothless.

- - - Updated - - -

Pirlo is a teacher of all of your players.You call your game yesterday at home a decent display with two shots on goal and two goals scored? Yes we were awful too yesterday.Wait and be happy one week and you will see who will go in rats hole at the volcano.Mark my words.
Licht get behind the defence numerous times and Asa got the assist on Tevez's goal. Please brah!

Silva_Grohl

Apr 11, 2014
Is it? I Guess Enzo is a bad student so...

The game isn't just "shots on goal", Juventus in first half did a shoot to Artur hands, well, diserved to score just because was on goal, right? We're not afraid of Juventus, we can have a good result in Juventus stadium.

And Benfica did one of the worst games of the season, and still beat Juventus, let's wait to see the second leg, Benfica will play better than yesterday, in normal conditions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)