Europa League 2023-24 (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
How come Roma would go to CL if Atalanta finishes 5th?
I thought Roma needs to get that spot and Atalanta 6th place in order for Italy to have 6 teams to CL (top 5 in the league + 1 ticket for winning EL)
extra fifth slot does not factor into the qualification for any Europa League winner. As a result, Roma would qualify for the Champions League if Atalanta finish fifth in the Serie A table.

Buy on AliExpress.com

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Having 6 clubs from the same country is just crazy. And the odds are it's more likely to happen than not. I just don't think Atalanta gonna care anymore. They need to beat Torino and Fiore, unless Juve drop points vs Monza.
And the Italians better enjoy it because it won't happen anytime soon. Next year the coefficient points will be divided by 9 teams, unlike other nations who will have 7/8

Mar 12, 2019
How was Koopmeiners in a 2 man midfield?
He was practically everywhere, he was confidend with the ball ran a lot made Xhaka his own bitch and looked very mature on the pitch. I think he would fit perfectly for us if Motta becomes our couch.

Atalanta has a great number of exellent players. It's a shame that players like Ederson, Koop, Lookman, Scalvini and Carnesechi are playing for Atalanta and not Juventus. I would be happy if we gat at least one or ideally two players from this bunch.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
We need Atalanta's scouts. No matter how much their talent has been raided over the past few years, theyve always managed to replace them with equally just as good players. They must have made an insane amount of plusvalenza

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
We need Atalanta's scouts. No matter how much their talent has been raided over the past few years, theyve always managed to replace them with equally just as good players. They must have made an insane amount of plusvalenza
I was surprised when they sold Malinovsky and Zapata.

Gosens and Romero were understandable considering their large fees.

Yet they haven't missed any of them.. all have been replaced perfectly.

Last edited:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
He was practically everywhere, he was confidend with the ball ran a lot made Xhaka his own bitch and looked very mature on the pitch. I think he would fit perfectly for us if Motta becomes our couch.

Atalanta has a great number of exellent players. It's a shame that players like Ederson, Koop, Lookman, Scalvini and Carnesechi are playing for Atalanta and not Juventus. I would be happy if we gat at least one or ideally two players from this bunch.
Dopeminors can play pretty much anywhere at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)