Europa League 2023-24 (3 Viewers)

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Seeing we apparently have no money why don't we just give Gasperini a 2 year contract with Yildiz, Miretti, Fagioli, Huijsen the 2 from Frosinone and a few experienced players and let him cook.

All be on low wages and he'll double their transfer fees.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Almost done, but can do it tonight if those results go their way.

It’s a formality any way, even if they somehow don’t get it tonight, it’ll be mathematically secured in the bext round of European games

Confirmed. #teamcoefficienti

- - - Updated - - -

Just need Villa to lose or the 3 remaining German teams to win 2 games and the premfags will return to CL next season with four teams

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Seeing we apparently have no money why don't we just give Gasperini a 2 year contract with Yildiz, Miretti, Fagioli, Huijsen the 2 from Frosinone and a few experienced players and let him cook.

All be on low wages and he'll double their transfer fees.
gasp would be an interesting option. i don't think he can work under jj pressure for too long as they always have some dips in form, but it's undeniable that he brings the most out of his players and is an attacking coach which is probably a prequisite after years of jihadism lol. i like his approach to football: hard work, physical football, both remind me of lippi's juventus. he's a juventino too.

he is yet to win a trophy after having lost two coppa finals though. he is not a natural born winner, is he.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
gasp would be an interesting option. i don't think he can work under jj pressure for too long as they always have some dips in form, but it's undeniable that he brings the most out of his players and is an attacking coach which is probably a prequisite after years of jihadism lol. i like his approach to football: hard work, physical football, both remind me of lippi's juventus. he's a juventino too.

he is yet to win a trophy after having lost two coppa finals though. he is not a natural born winner, is he.
What even is the JJ pressure anymore? Any time our players talked Scudetto Max constantly shut them down and instilled bare minimum CL objective mentality on the team.

Guintoli has his work cut out to slash the wage bill and work with the tools he has and I personally think the objective set for the next coach will be top 4 and at best get out of the CL group.

Gasperini with the talented youngsters I mentioned along with a few experienced players could be a project worth investing in as I feel he's earned it but it's certainly a risk and will take time.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
I haven’t seen much of Gasp before Atalanta, but have his sides always been this attacking?

His one experience at a club expected to challenge for trophies ( Inter ) was short and he seems to be fairly underwhelming elsewhere too before the Atalanta stint.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Makes no sense to get Gasperini now. He is 66. Nearing end of his career. His style will also take time to implement, style and identity.

Sarri was already supposed to bring a certain revolution. Nothing really changed.

Atalanta and Gasp are a match made in heaven, both the club and manager have a clear identity, and been working together since 2016. We dont really have an identity right now. What kind of targets are we really setting ourselves? Also ultimately we are a big club, how many more years without trophies? Atalanta are not expected to win anything. If Gasp is so good why no big club went after him (apart from Inter/dont think its all down to him, post Mourinho it was past peak for them), at least Sarri coached Chelsea when they were competing for trophies. Gasperini wont change anything at this stage. It will almost be his last job. Maybe even fail same like at Inter. We are a work in progress side. Atalanta are a well oiled machine under him, but there is also no pressure to win anything.

Last edited:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Makes no sense to get Gasperini now. He is 66. Nearing end of his career. His style will also take time to implement, style and identity.

Sarri was already supposed to bring a certain revolution. Nothing really changed.

Atalanta and Gasp are a match made in heaven, both the club and manager have a clear identity, and been working together since 2016. We dont really have an identity right now. What kind of targets are we really setting ourselves? Also ultimately we are a big club, how many more years without trophies? Atalanta are not expected to win anything. If Gasp is so good why no big club went after him (apart from Inter/dont think its all down to him, post Mourinho it was past peak for them), at least Sarri coached Chelsea when they were competing for trophies. Gasperini wont change anything at this stage. It will almost be his last job. Maybe even fail same like at Inter. We are a work in progress side. Atalanta are a well oiled machine under him, but there is also no pressure to win anything.
Atalanta will probably go back to being a relegation struggler/yo-yo club once he leaves.

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007

If we managed to help Sarri get his scudetto why wouldn't we get one for Gasperini.
Jj charity organisation for senior citizens.

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
yeah it would be terrible to win a scudetto again

:sergio:
You really try hard to pick a fight even where is nothing to bitch about.

Please explain what you don't understand from my statement? It was meant like a joke without any negative connotation in it.

Maybe my English isn't fluent enough so my statements could be wrongly understood.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)