Europa League 2022-23 (6 Viewers)

Tr1baL

Feb 17, 2016
We must win this tournament, we will win a cup in Europe and we will have a chance to win the UEFA Super Cup. Also, winning this tournament is our last chance to join the champions league next season

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
No joke but Feyenoord have impressed me this season, they were actually one of the teams I wanted us to avoid
Whole dutch league seems to be improving and focusing on being more sustainable. They're taking the 5th coefficient spot from Portugal which means 1 CL and 1EL spot added. I think the total quality of the Dutch league is better than the French league, in total, top to bottom. PSG is the exception obviously in France.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Assuming we go through, I don't think we are beating Real Madrid of EL or rather I would give less chances to beat Sevilla over Union

Given how we are set up, Union would be a much better matchup for us.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Whole dutch league seems to be improving and focusing on being more sustainable. They're taking the 5th coefficient spot from Portugal which means 1 CL and 1EL spot added. I think the total quality of the Dutch league is better than the French league, in total, top to bottom. PSG is the exception obviously in France.
Ive certain taken an interest in the Dutch league this season more so with the emergence of PSV and Feyenoord again this season. Obviously some surprise packages like Sparta too

- - - Updated - - -

That Maguire own goal though :lol:
Poor guy isn't only shit but also unlucky
Trust manure to score 4 goals 2 of which were own goals

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)