Europa League 2022-23 (10 Viewers)

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Same dude who blamed Liverpool fans for the ruckus last year and then had his own organisation recant and blame themselves.
yeah, they didnt even give anything to the ones which were hurt cuz of all of this, Real basically laughed at their statement and will go to court with their fans, to help them fight for their rights.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
The fuck is USG? Give me those guys. The rest look like potential end of the road for Juve.
Honestly it depends on the day both teams have.
We were eliminated by two very strong sides PSG and Benfica even if a club like Juve should do better.
I currently rate us as favorites along with Man Utd and Id keep an eye on Feynoord who also lead in the race in their league iirc.
The rest can surely beat us but they are definitely not favorites over Juve

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Honestly it depends on the day both teams have.
We were eliminated by two very strong sides PSG and Benfica even if a club like Juve should do better.
I currently rate us as favorites along with Man Utd and Id keep an eye on Feynoord who also lead in the race in their league iirc.
The rest can surely beat us but they are definitely not favorites over Juve
Agreed, if we turn up we should fear nobody. Its just that we have this habit of not turning up and randomly playing like a relegation battler, so Im even afraid of Roma.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
uefa_europa_league_2022_23_quarter-finals_semi-finals_draw.jpg

Look how they are hiding our name fueled by their hatred.

#UEFAMAFIA
#CEFERINOUT
#IDONTKNOWHOWTHISSHITWORKS
#HASHTAG
#LIONWILLMISSNEXTGAME

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)