Europa League 2022-23 (11 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
No

I want us to face United or Sevilla

We are in this second rate competition to win it

No point in reaching semis or final and then losing at the last hurdle

Get your toughest opponents out of the way
I’d rather get one more easy opponent first, to hopefully give Chiesa a little more time to get into starting XI level fitness and form. Then face a real challenge in the SFs. Aside from the tactical jihadist on our bench, with a fit and in-form trio of di Maria-Vlahovic-Chiesa, we should be capable of beating anyone left.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Ok, true, Neverkusen sound good too
I hadn’t actually looked at the teams left and how they are doing. Sevilla has a good recent history in this comp, but have you seen the season they are having? 13th place in La Liga. 7 wins - 7 draws - 11 losses. -11 goal differential. Losing to a team in that shape would be so dismal and Max should be fired on the spot if it happens.

Leverkusen, USG, Sevilla are match-ups that should be easy wins.

Sporting and United both are decent/good teams this year it seems and would be tough.

I have no idea how strong the Dutch league is this year so I don’t know about Feyenoord.

And Roma is Roma. We should beat them as we have the better team, but Mourinho teams are tough in cup comps, and we seemed to have a lot of trouble scoring on this Roma team this season, so who knows.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
I hadn’t actually looked at the teams left and how they are doing. Sevilla has a good recent history in this comp, but have you seen the season they are having? 13th place in La Liga. 7 wins - 7 draws - 11 losses. -11 goal differential. Losing to a team in that shape would be so dismal and Max should be fired on the spot if it happens.

Leverkusen, USG, Sevilla are match-ups that should be easy wins.

Sporting and United both are decent/good teams this year it seems and would be tough.

I have no idea how strong the Dutch league is this year so I don’t know about Feyenoord.

And Roma is Roma. We should beat them as we have the better team, but Mourinho teams are tough in cup comps, and we seemed to have a lot of trouble scoring on this Roma team this season, so who knows.
Sevilla are the kings of EL. No matter how poor Real are, you dont want them in CL :D i dont like playing Sporting, Utd and Roma either and generally dont have a good idea about Feye

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
I just found out the quarter finals are actually played on 20.04, damn thats a lot of time. Could get Pogba back and Chiesa be in shape.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
he is now out there saying goverments what is wrong and what is right, a silly guy.
how did agnelli word his remark on him? he's posing like a prime minister or something along the lines

aa's analysis is usually spot on. it's the decision making that's been ranging from meh to straight out shit

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)