Europa League 2022-23 (7 Viewers)

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Were not ready for a big tie, nor are we good enough yet. we will get hammered if we faced united. They are on form and too good.
sporting are very difficult. Ruben amorim is such a good coach. If we avoid these two teams, I think we can progress.

Leverkusen will be very tough but do-able. Sevilla we have a chance, but they have history. Feyenoord look tricky but we should just manage. Roma are Roma, why not. St Gilloise, yes please.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
I want the toughest possible opponent, shouldn't be worried about the team we face next round if we really deserve the tournament.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Were not ready for a big tie, nor are we good enough yet. we will get hammered if we faced united. They are on form and too good.
sporting are very difficult. Ruben amorim is such a good coach. If we avoid these two teams, I think we can progress.

Leverkusen will be very tough but do-able. Sevilla we have a chance, but they have history. Feyenoord look tricky but we should just manage. Roma are Roma, why not. St Gilloise, yes please.
What? Their last two league matches were a 7-0 loss to 6th place Liverpool and a 0-0 draw with last place Southampton. How is that on form and too good?

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Really, other than United, we are the best/strongest team out of that 8.

But we could definitely be humiliated by all of the remaining teams. Even that Belgian one.

Still it was good to see Arsenal bundled out. Hope United get knocked out next round too.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Do Maria is surely the best player left in the tournament, right? Does anybody else have anybody who comes close or who can win them a game like Ángel?

And given we'll probably need him to do so, who has the defense/defender who will be able to stop him?

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Roma with zero attempts on goal, outshot 19-3 overall, and outpossessed 77%-23%, 655 passes to 208, 85% pass accuracy to 53%. Against Real Sociedad. Managed to scrape a 0-0 draw and progress. And people think we park the bus. :lol3:

Also @AFL_ITALIA That Dybala effect! :tuttosport:
I fear you may need to seek help for this obsession sir :hihi:

- - - Updated - - -

Everyone speaking of favorites, lets not forget that Sevilla own this competition.

Last edited:

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018
Do Maria is surely the best player left in the tournament, right? Does anybody else have anybody who comes close or who can win them a game like Ángel?

And given we'll probably need him to do so, who has the defense/defender who will be able to stop him?
Maguire sir

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)