Europa League 2022-23 (9 Viewers)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
The thing is Rangers weren't having a great domestic season last year. Their run in Europe was astonishing in that context. Mcgregor was huge for them so many times, big game goalkeeper.
Yeah they seemed to struggle combining the European run and putting up a league challenge.

I watched a few games e.g. Dortmund and Leipzig and they fully deserved to go through over 2 legs, which is pretty incredible for a Scottish team. They just seemed a get a boost whenever they played in the EL that season. It's a competition that seems to do that for some teams.

Buy on AliExpress.com

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Juve has a history with France, we have always eliminated French clubs. We beat Nantes in 1996, on their only European campaign, they are bitterness because of that.

This filthy Serie A is tarnishing our image, they don't know anything about how it works in italy, but as they read 2 lines on l'Equipe, they have a clear opinion. Before the match their supporters put up a banner "Club of cheating, scheming and repression. For 27 years, always the same leitmotif". The red card+ penalty combo was an excuse to vent their bitterness.

It's amplified by owners and board members taking no action to fight against it.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Juve has a history with France, we have always eliminated French clubs. We beat Nantes in 1996, on their only European campaign, they are bitterness because of that.

This filthy Serie A is tarnishing our image, they don't know anything about how it works in italy, but as they read 2 lines on l'Equipe, they have a clear opinion. Before the match their supporters put up a banner "Club of cheating, scheming and repression. For 27 years, always the same leitmotif". The red card+ penalty combo was an excuse to vent their bitterness.

Small club bitterness is always enjoyable. I imagine they'd basically be PSG now if it wasn't for *checks notes* some arbitrary decision 27 years ago when they were last almost relevant.

And forget what our owners do or don't do, our association hung us out to dry with Farsopoli, as far as the general public are concerned we are a cheating club because that's the title they put on it in 2006 and again now. Guilty before sham trial. Cardassian law @lgorTudor Almost no one in the modern world has the attention span or inclination to read and understand further into it.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Small club bitterness is always enjoyable. I imagine they'd basically be PSG now if it wasn't for *checks notes* some arbitrary decision 27 years ago when they were last almost relevant.

And forget what our owners do or don't do, our association hung us out to dry with Farsopoli, as far as the general public are concerned we are a cheating club because that's the title they put on it in 2006 and again now. Guilty before sham trial. Cardassian law @lgorTudor Almost no one in the modern world has the attention span or inclination to read and understand further into it.
Agree with what you say, however, there is no need to drag the Kardashians into this.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
So far us, Man Utd, Sevilla and Feyenoord are through.

Of those three I'd take Man Utd honestly. Because I think the bigger the occasion feels the better we'll play.
I'd take sevilla, they've been awful this season, I'd even have them over feyenoord who have looked decent this season

- - - Updated - - -

arsenal leeeeeellllll

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)