Europa League 2022-23 (10 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
ferencváros (you know, the hungarian team that was in juve's group in our pirlo year) just won their el group, with one round still to go. they beat monaco, crvena zvezda and trabzonspor. ridiculously good result for a hungarian team with a very low budget compared to their opponents. samy mmaee, laidouni and zachariassen played great games on individual level too, one that i'd be proud if they were juve players

chapeau

Buy on AliExpress.com

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
ferencváros (you know, the hungarian team that was in juve's group in our pirlo year) just won their el group, with one round still to go. they beat monaco, crvena zvezda and trabzonspor. ridiculously good result for a hungarian team with a very low budget compared to their opponents. samy mmaee, laidouni and zachariassen played great games on individual level too, one that i'd be proud if they were juve players

chapeau
Nice!

Watched Freiburg-Olympiacos

From a neutral fan perspective, Wednesday CL to Thursday EL is like stepping out of a dirty stinking whorehouse into the sunlight and fresh air caresses your face and birds sing

or so I heard

Boksic

May 11, 2005
EL is a good competition. The quality is definitely not high but I've enjoyed watching it over the past few seasons, it seems to have a bit more soul than what the CL has become.

We don't want to be in it but if you get to the QF it starts getting interesting as you have a chance to win a European completion and a chance a pot 1 in the CL next season. We don't look at that level but who knows if we can start getting players fit.

The issue is that playing on a Thursday is tough for Serie A weekend games.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
will watch but i'd be fine without el

we have a thin, decimated squad lacking quality, speed and drive currently so the last thing we need is a low cost international cup. anyway, it is what it is, let's hope we can give our youngsters some useful minutes and win a few matches

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
As it stands, these are our possible opponents. :Scared:

Arsenal or PSV (Group A)
Fenerbahce or Rennes (Group B)
Ludogoretz (Group C)
Union Berlin or Braga (Group D)
Real Sociedad or Manchester United (Group E)
Sturm Graz or Feyenoord (Group F)
Qarabag or Nantes (Group G)
Monaco, Trabzonspor or Red Star (Group H)

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022
Losers go to EL. We are losers and we don't deserve qualification in CL this season.
And yet losers don't have the position to be disrespectful or complacent.
So in for an inch, in for a mile. It's a good chance for youngsters to gain experience in euro competitions.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009

Arsenal or PSV (Group A)
Ludogoretz (Group C)
But how can we beat Ludogoretz without Pogba, Di Maria and Chiesa?

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

Arsenal or PSV (Group A)
Ludogoretz (Group C)
Barcelona Arsenal
Sevilla ManU
Jj Trabzon

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
We play one of the teams who come second in the EL groups. The second placed teams will be seeded and the CL entrants unseeded.

The teams who come first in the EL will play from the round of 16 onwards.

I don’t expect us to last long in this competition either tbh. Thursday night games suck balls.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)