Europa League 2020-21 (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Milan might have lost but they were definitely the better team over two legs. United are shit.
Not necessarily the better team , but certainly didn't deserve to go out just as much as United didn't deserve to go through...

However one thing i am in full agreement with though is that United must be without a doubt be KO'd asap aswell, truly pathetic for a team that made the investments they are making to keep featuring so regularly in EL competing with teams that operate with less than half of their budget and/or revenue, not only that they are one of the wealthiest and most splashy clubs in the world but at this stage in their "project" they practically have no excuse to still be playing EL football in 2021, crazy consistency by them to be more or less at the same "transition" point for i lost count how many years in a row now.

Needless to say of how shameless it is if it even makes Milan seem like a team almost worth feeling sorry for having to go out against them which is disgusting just to begin with.

Buy on AliExpress.com

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Mourinho on spuds going out

'They [Dinamo] left sweat, energy, blood. In the end they left even tears of happiness," Mourinho told BT Sport. "They were very humble and committed. I have to praise them.

"On the other side, my team - I repeat, my team - didn't look like it was playing an important match. If for any one of them it is not important, for me it is.

"I am disappointed for a difference of attitude of one team to another. I feel sorry that my team is the team that didn't bring to the game not just the basics of football but the basics of life, which is to respect our jobs and to give everything.

"I can only apologise to the Tottenham supporters. I hope they feel the same way I feel. Today is live or die - and in this moment, we die."

Lol.

Some strong words wish we had a manager who could say the same about when we get embarrassed in knockouts.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016

'They [Dinamo] left sweat, energy, blood. In the end they left even tears of happiness," Mourinho told BT Sport. "They were very humble and committed. I have to praise them.

"On the other side, my team - I repeat, my team - didn't look like it was playing an important match. If for any one of them it is not important, for me it is.

"I am disappointed for a difference of attitude of one team to another. I feel sorry that my team is the team that didn't bring to the game not just the basics of football but the basics of life, which is to respect our jobs and to give everything.

"I can only apologise to the Tottenham supporters. I hope they feel the same way I feel. Today is live or die - and in this moment, we die."

Lol.

Some strong words wish we had a manager who could say the same about when we get embarrassed in knockouts.
Our coach says its part of the project to rebuild. Lmao

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013

Lol.

mourinho’s recent record in Europe is even worse then Juve’s. And his domestic record is just awful.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
They are pinning their hopes on beating Man City in the League Cup final. Good luck with that.

Spurs are ridiculously shit for the money they've spent and team they have.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Both Spurs and UTD are in their comfort zones atm, teams that invest a lot but then end up with little to no elite objectives at all, and funnily enough nobody there really minds it and are very much ok with for so many years now because as long as the EPL deal cash-cow keeps their finances clear and balanced then all the on-pitch failures becomes irrelevant and they can then settle just fine even with the bare minimum required which is qualifying for EL or CL spots if lucky...

Despite their budgets/wage bills suggesting otherwise, they do seem to be very much ok with the current underperforming state they find themselves in, which in itselfs is just pathetic to say the least.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Not necessarily the better team , but certainly didn't deserve to go out just as much as United didn't deserve to go through...
Well they were the better team at OT and last night's match was crap so I judge it on that. Unfortunately for them they are not in the best form, and we always knew once they lost a couple that confidence would erode quickly.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Weren't there injury concerns?

Oh look just as I typed this he's down on the ground clutching his thigh
I don't remember him having injury issues here. Whenever he played here he was pretty great. It was nonsense to sell him.

Oh and the guy who replaced Spinazzola today is some 20yo kid. Guess who's his agent? Hint: some fat guy

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I don't remember him having injury issues here. Whenever he played here he was pretty great. It was nonsense to sell him.

Oh and the guy who replaced Spinazzola today is some 20yo kid. Guess who's his agent? Hint: some fat guy
You don't? Iirc he didn't make a single appearance for us until February

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)