Europa League 2019/20 (22 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
goddammit @Hustini i now have to do your tasks. i went to FIF to grab some stuff:

I don't want to complain from the ref decisions, because complaining from the ref for 10 fucking years and still don't figure it out that it's not always going to work in our way, looks retarded. Olympiakos got robbed for a CLEAR FUCKING GOAL in the 1/16, smaller teams than us get tougher share from the refs and are not complaining.

And don't tell me you didn't notice that on 2-2, when we were supposed to do something, Barella went down holding his face when the opposite player touched him on the shoulder in hope that we will get that player sent off.
facepalm.gif

And this is entirely on Conte, dude waits to concede third goal to just throw in three players in the 75th minute
chan.png
He didn't prepare his team well and to begin with he didn't prepare that hot head of his for his game. I hope he doesn't pull excuses out of his ass and blames someone else for this. All that talk after the Atalanta game like he is this guy that does everything right but yet someone else screws him over goes to the toilet after this. He needs to shut up, take responsibility or he may fucking quit for all I care.
------------------------------------------------------------

Conte learned absolutely nothing from Sevilla-Man Utd.
Do they even analyse the opponents?

-------------------------------------------------------

Constantly defended Conte and still think he’s an extraordinary coach but tonight was on him and only him. Sevilla aren’t even good at all, wouldn’t give a shit if we parted ways with him. Don’t care anymore

------------------------------------

It's exactly what I predicted, Conte managed an incredible failure.

Any decent coach with our squad would have murdered this Sevilla.

------------------------------------

Fucking losers.All of them with Conte.Just fuck this club.

Also fuck people here who thought this is easy task.

-----------------------------------------------

Inter created one chance all match. The only chance was when Lukaku was through, which also came about in a fortunate manner.

You don't do well when you have 8 defensive players in the team.
You don't expect to win if you cannot defend set pieces, not with 8 defensive players.
You don't expect to win if you don't make substitutions.
You deserve to pay if you keep giving away free kicks needlessly, when there is no threat.

Deserved loss. Go back to the drawing board, and fucking do better next season.

---------------------------------------------

The difference is that Sevilla is the first decent team we faced, their squad level is clearly below ours but it's not a huge distance like the other teams.

But our coach is super shit so he can only win against shit teams, any decent opposition and he crumbles. Also his fucking system doesn't work in Europe and he refuses to accept it.

-------------------------------------------------------

The biggest disappointment is missing out on pot 1. We're going out in the group stage 3 years in a row now
lol2.gif

-----------------------------------------------------------

Conte was the greatest pussy of them all.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Now Conte can happily fuck off. There are ways to lose a final, but not like this. How unprepared can you be for an European final?! There was no attacking strategy and no vision for this match, even when the Sevilla team was obviously tired. Then you put in 3 players at once and you dont even have a fucking plan how to utilize these players and take advantage of every minute left. It felt like we are playing a pointless league match. No urge, no vision, no passion. What a let down.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Incredible how a fucking Cupfinal doesn't seem to motivate the players to give a better performance than this shitshow, Gagliardini was useless but still got to play 80mins, Brozo again failed in a big game, defence wide open, just to name a few..... And Conte not using the subs earlier but leaving them to fucking 80th minute is some serious shit.

----------------------------------------------------------

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Does anyone know how is Barella's condition? I believe he was taken straight to the hospital. Health is always the most important thing and poor guy almost lost his head there

This guy is such a nob, glad he took the loss to heart.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Just got off from work now to see the first news that pops on my tv screen being Inter losing the final, today was a really good day eh! :gum::alen::grin:

I bet one of the happiest guys is the twitter dude counting the days sincer Inter last won a trophy :lol: ( not sure if he still active haven't been on twitter for long but that guy was really funny)

Props to Sevilla for getting the job done.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Just got off from work now to see the first news that pops on my tv screen being Inter losing the final, today was a really good day eh! :gum::alen::grin:

I bet one of the happiest guys is the twitter dude counting the days sincer Inter last won a trophy:lol: ( not sure if he still active haven't been on twitter for long but that guy was really funny)

Props to Sevilla for getting the job done.
Hea definitely active still, inter fans were trolling him earlier then he tweeted something like "The show rolls on baby" after the game

- - - Updated - - -

Do we have a Banega thread in tuz?
If yes, mods should immediately put it in the legends section.
Hes been vastly underrated in my books for years. I always felt he had a bone to pick with inda going into tonight's game given how they treated him during his stint

- - - Updated - - -

Inda's new tag like should be Europa league #NotForEveryone

- - - Updated - - -

This guy is the biggest assclown in Tuz history (sorry @Badass Dybala :grin:) and I never liked him from the start.
Bitch please, wouldn't catch me wishing inter luck in any game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)