Europa League 2019/20 (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Roma's so predictable. I'm following on livescore and waiting for them to concede, it gets to injury time and I'm thinking, now would be a great time to place a bet on Monchengladbach to score.

Always happens with them, weakest mentality among all football clubs in top leagues.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Roma's so predictable. I'm following on livescore and waiting for them to concede, it gets to injury time and I'm thinking, now would be a great time to place a bet on Monchengladbach to score.

Always happens with them, weakest mentality among all top football clubs.
they are not even a top europa league side

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
im hearing the pk was a bullshit call? they didnt VAR it?

i know this has been stated before but i think football could really benefit from "challenge" system that is allowed in American football. when a challenge has been made the ref himself must look at VAR.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
im hearing the pk was a bullshit call? they didnt VAR it?

i know this has been stated before but i think football could really benefit from "challenge" system that is allowed in American football. when a challenge has been made the ref himself must look at VAR.
Hit Smalling smack down in the face, hand was nowhere near the ball.

No VAR in EL.

Partizan should've had 2 penalties tonight against United, none given.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

Always happens with them, weakest mentality among all football clubs in top leagues.
roma one of the most overhyped teams this season. It's funny how they've spents years trying to develop an attractive style fo their football from Zeman to enrique, di francesco and fonseca, all of whom have failed miserably

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)