Europa League 2018/19 (31 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Zapped through the DAZN livestream real quick and to me it looks like MotM for Benfica was the ref.

Red and penalty and a regular goal disallowed.

Igor jinxed Trapp and that Felix guy is a faggot.

Last edited:
Jun 6, 2015
EPL clubs will come back down to earth once the two Spanish clubs raid them once again and take players like Pogba, Hazard, and Eriksen.
The thing is that none of those players play in City or Liverpool who undeniably are the only real top clubs in the EPL at the moment. The likes of United, Chelsea and Arsenal have been irrelevant in top European competitions for years already.

amir3323

Jul 31, 2014
The thing is that none of those players play in City or Liverpool who undeniably are the only real top clubs in the EPL at the moment. The likes of United, Chelsea and Arsenal have been irrelevant in top European competitions for years already.
Unless Pep or Klopp quit, City and Liverpool will remain contenders in EPL and CL beyond this year. Others like United, Tottenham, Chelsea will get raided and won’t be in CL QF next year. Especially if Bayern and Real go all out in the summer.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I also got to say that Napoli, since January, have looked like they’re absolutely done. They have no depth.
Also, Sarri’s tactics and the style of play he forged into his players has slowly worn away and now they are playing Ancelotti’s way and it isn’t working. The defence is now worse than it was before, even Koulibaly looks shaky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)