Europa League 2018/19 (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Nope, but i'm pretty sure that everyone hates them. Although i'm not so interested in our league, i grew up loving Zeljeznicar. Always loved them more than Sarajevo.
What city are you from? My grandpa banned eating cevapi anywhere but from Zeljo in the early 80's :lol:

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I'm from Tuzla. You can find the best cevapi here :D
Never been there, but I'm flying there in Dec. Going to spend new years with my girlfriend, cousin and all his friends on some mountain next to Sarajevo.

My parents are huge Sarajevo snobs, so I haven't heard anything about your cevapi :lol:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I have no idea about Bosnian football. I just know that my favorite cousin and all his friends hate pitare.
i hate Zeljeznicar because of this guy

i dont mind Sarajevo, they always leave out their hearts in European competitions. they had the most upsets out of all our clubs internationally that i can remember

- - - Updated - - -

What city are you from? My grandpa banned eating cevapi anywhere but from Zeljo in the early 80's :lol:
because he thought they were the best or because he was a pitari hater too? :p

- - - Updated - - -

I'm from Tuzla. You can find the best cevapi here :D
dont make me laugh :D

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018

i dont mind Sarajevo, they always leave out their hearts in European competitions. they had the most upsets out of all our clubs internationally that i can remember

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Actually they're best in Srebrenik, depends how do you like it :D

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Story has it he was crazy obsessed with FK Zejlo. Never got to meet him though.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Bro, you don't fuck with F91 Dudelange.

Fucking hell, they barely eliminated my local team last round, it was our first time ever we played qualifiers.

And media here blasted us for losing to a team whose players have other professions while playing football. :howler:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)