Europa League 2018/19 (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 22, 2016
:agree: His brilliance as an individual certainly led to us having these high standards.
Wining Scudetto in this joke of the league isn't an achievement. That's why Andera fired Max.
You don't get Tuchel credits for winning league 1 with Paris.
If only winning Scudetto and playing shit football on the process is high standard in your eyes then I'm very happy you are not the one in the power of this club.

Jun 6, 2015
Wining Scudetto in this joke of the league isn't an achievement. That's why Andera fired Max.
If only winning Scudetto and playing shit football on the process is high standard in your eyes then I'm very happy you are not the one in the power of this club.
It seems you didn't get what I meant by that, the standards at Juve are this high because of Allegri.

I too am very happy that I don't have any power at Juve, even though I'm fairly reasonable compared to quite a few on here. Many (you included ) would make Zamparini and ADL look actual professionals.

Also winning the Scudetto is an achievement and always will be. It's the main competition we participate in each year. It's pretty retarded for a Juve fan to not rate winning it.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Sarri has been putting Chelsea fans to sleep all season, wins the EL and he's hot stuff.
Against Arsenal too. :lol3:

- - - Updated - - -

Winning Europa League is an even bigger joke and far less of an achievement. Especially when you get to play Malmo-Prague-Dynamo-Frankfurt-Arsenal in the knockouts and final.

:lol2:

- - - Updated - - -

A title normally no one on this forum cares for. Can't recall any Mourinho fapping.
We need to sign Unai Emery. He has 3 of these extraordinary trophies himself and he won them with a much weaker squad than this Chelsea. :tuttosport:

Jan 22, 2016
It seems you didn't get what I meant by that, the standards at Juve are this high because of Allegri.

I too am very happy that I don't have any power at Juve, even though I'm fairly reasonable compared to quite a few on here. Many (you included ) would make Zamparini and ADL look actual professionals.

Also winning the Scudetto is an achievement and always will be. It's the main competition we participate in each year. It's pretty retarded for a Juve fan to not rate winning it.
I actually love Scudetto and won't even give one of them for a UCL.
That doesn't change the fact that Allegri underachived with this squad this year and that's the reason with our boring style that let to our mangers to fire him.
And by your standards our mangers are all retarded like us for firing him.

Yes the standard is higher thanks to the Max, but he choked so hard in his last step.Being second in a competition has as much credits as you guys give Sarri for his Napoli career unless you all think we are some like Napoli or Roma that being in the final is kind of an achievement.

Max took a side which was underachieving in UCL further in the competition but that wasn't enough for us to win the whole thing.he had his chances but unfortunately failed. He was a great manager for us but he wasn't a god,he had his weaknesses and that let to his departure.

The sqaud standard is higher than what we show on the pitch and I'm sure any good coach would be able to achieve what Max achieved here domestically.

UCl is another thing and i think Luck is way more important in this competition.and I'm going to give the next Manager a chance with this sqaud before shit on him non stop.

Jun 6, 2015
I actually love Scudetto and won't even give one of them for a UCL.
That doesn't change the fact that Allegri underachived with this squad this year and that's the reason with our boring style that let to our mangers to fire him.
And by your standards our mangers are all retarded like us for firing him.

Yes the standard is higher thanks to the Max, but he choked so hard in his last step.Being second in a competition has as much credits as you guys give Sarri for his Napoli career unless you all think we are some like Napoli or Roma that being in the final is kind of an achievement.

Max took a side which was underachieving in UCL further in the competition but that wasn't enough for us to win the whole thing.he had his chances but unfortunately failed. He was a great manager for us but he wasn't a god,he had his weaknesses and that let to his departure.

The sqaud standard is higher than what we show on the pitch and I'm sure any good coach would be able to achieve what Max achieved here domestically.

UCl is another thing and i think Luck is way more important in this competition.and I'm going to give the next Manager a chance with this sqaud before shit on him non stop.
Yeah I don't agree with much of what you said. It's pretty clear by now that you aren't able to look at Allegri with any sort of objectivity, you simply dislike him too much for some reason. It's all cool though, we don't have to like everyone. Shitting on his achievements is a pretty dickish move when you're a Juve fan.

Jan 22, 2016
Yeah I don't agree with much of what you said. It's pretty clear by now that you aren't able to look at Allegri with any sort of objectivity, you simply dislike him too much for some reason. It's all cool though, we don't have to like everyone. Shitting on his achievements is a pretty dickish move when you're a Juve fan.
I actually love him as a person even before he joined us. He took us were Conte wasn't able to take. But i don't like the way users here overrate him like he is some sort of a god. He is one of the best coaches in the world, but not for his domestic achievements, i myself rate him for his success with us in UCL even if haven't won any. He made us look great in international level and for me that was bigger achievement than winning the league. That success let us to buy WC players and the GOAT eventually . I'm grateful for that. But he has his own weaknesses and these weaknesses let to his departure.

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
Why the hell do English teams sing Spanish chant when they win a trophy? (Campeone ohe ohe ohe)
Because it's fun to sing, I guess? I've never had much opportunity to sing it.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, Chelsea in Pot 1 in next year's CL with that win tonight. Arsenal playing Thursday's again. LOL.

Mar 9, 2006
Worst stadium after Atatürk, atleast they had the atmosphere there, 20% of the empty seats, horrible camera angle, and they gave Baku 4 matches in 2020.... Fuck uefa

- - - Updated - - -

ruee6a6951ba0.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

IMG_20190530_145244.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

The fuck is this

Last edited:

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
Worst stadium after Atatürk, atleast they had the atmosphere there, 20% of the empty seats, horrible camera angle, and they gave Baku 4 matches in 2020.... Fuck uefa

- - - Updated - - -

ruee6a6951ba0.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

IMG_20190530_145244.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

The fuck is this
That is a really crap stadium. How can the spectators see what’s happening being so far from the pitch?

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I don't know how Yankee's stadium looks like, but Mercedes Benz arena stadium looks amazing.

Best stadium in the world, IMO.
I mean it's a baseball stadium, so it's not the right size for this sport but goddamn, it looks miles better than that shit.

I so badly wanted to go there for the All-Star game but my job sucks, so that didn't get to happen. It does look amazing, and I heard the food was surprisingly good and cheap as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)