Europa League 2017/18 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Them playing beautiful or boring football is not a factor in my Hate-O-Meter. And calling them fascists is not fair just as it is not fair to call us mafiosi.

For me it goes Milan, Milan, Milan ... Inter, Napoli, Fiorentina, Torino, Roma, Lazio in that order.

Both Roma and Lazio are not that bad even when I witnessed them both win scudetti over us.
How come? We never saw Juve cheat or bribe. But we did see Nazio in action and on the field.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
It's a minority, it's unfair to generalize the entire fanbase
Not every Barca player is disgusting, but because of them, they are a disgusting club. It might be an exaggeration, but such things spread like plague.

I only like some players that came out of Lazio. Like Nedved and Nesta. I also liked Veron. But they are still a disgusting club imo :p

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Yeah. PSG would need to win back to back CL's and Italian teams need to be an utter failure in CL for France to catch up with Italy.

Team coefficienti is pretty much a redundant campaign now

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
Yeah. PSG would need to win back to back CL's and Italian teams need to be an utter failure in CL for France to catch up with Italy.

Team coefficienti is pretty much a redundant campaign now
Cool. Thanks. Then I shall be praying for Arsenal to get an absolute thrashing in the next round.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Leipzig will beat them in the semi

#BundesBoss :baus:

- - - Updated - - -

Simone Inzaghi has European DNA. Not bad.

Can he replicate it in the CL ?
I don’t know. But he is the one (Italian) manager I hope replaces Allegri whenever he calls time on his Juve tenure. Very likeable manager and he’s worked wonders at Lazio.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
I see this a lot. But can you explain its relevance? As I understand it the top 4 leagues all get 4 group stage places, there is no chance of France (currently 5th) ever catching Italy (currently 3rd).

Is there something I've missed?
It's more about the reputation of the league than anything else at this point

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
I don’t know. But he is the one (Italian) manager I hope replaces Allegri whenever he calls time on his Juve tenure. Very likeable manager and he’s worked wonders at Lazio.
Im warming up to the idea of Simone as our next coach. He might just have that main event potential like you said :baus:

- - - Updated - - -

[video=twitter;982155375607611393]https://twitter.com/ApE481/status/982155375607611393[/video]

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Im warming up to the idea of Simone as our next coach. He might just have that main event potential like you said :baus:

- - - Updated - - -

[video=twitter;982155375607611393]https://twitter.com/ApE481/status/982155375607611393[/video]
I think he has #FOTC potential for sure. Much better than his overrated POS brother in the management game, that’s for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)