Europa League 2017/18 (32 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2009
AC Milan will still come good imo, as things now, they're a work in progress. Sometimes teams need to go through harsh circumstances before they rise again. But to be fair on Arsenal, they won the game at the Sansiro.

Mar 3, 2014
I don't understand how anyone can support Arsenal over AC Milan, have you not see how the EPL fanboys act?
For me it’s an easy decision to support Milan over Arsenal. I go for any Italian team in Europe because it is good for the league, meaning that while we may not earn as much in UCL revenue the following year, in the the long run its positive.

Also if Serie A is stronger, better players can be lured.

- - - Updated - - -

They spent so poorly. They got a bunch of support players.

Mar 10, 2009
For me it’s an easy decision to support Milan over Arsenal. I go for any Italian team in Europe because it is good for the league, meaning that while we may not earn as much in UCL revenue the following year, in the the long run its positive.

Also if Serie A is stronger, better players can be lured.

- - - Updated - - -

They spent so poorly. They got a bunch of support players.

They're not doing too badly in the league now, hopefully they overtake Inter for the 4th spot.

Mar 10, 2009
$#@! Milan. Glad they lost and even more hilarious that they got a dodgy decision going against them for once. Still hoping both them and Inter miss out on the top 4.

You prefer the EPL fans boys who insist that Liverpool are better than Juve? I can understand the argument of hating Serie A rivals, but give the context on who they were up against.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)