Europa League 2017/18 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
On the world stage, the Crapoli game won't register, nor will it impact Serie A's image. Juventus' performances (or lack thereof) on the big stage have much more of a damaging affect on the image of the Italian game.
That's pretty self-explanatory.
:sergio:

So getting knocked out in the round of 16 (against inferior teams) projects less of a negative image that reaching a final? You will just post anything to try prove your point.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009

So getting knocked out in the round of 16 (against inferior teams) projects less of a negative image that reaching a final? You will just post anything to try prove your point.
How many fans do you think Juve picks up when they fail miserably on the big stage? That's right, zero.

And what type of image does it built of Italian football, when everyone is watching and they play like shyte? "Italian football is archaic, defensive, slow, lethargic, uninspiring football".

No one watches Napoli in the Europa to make such assessments, they watch the best team in Italy and have a laugh.

- - - Updated - - -

he is shameless
You're like a mascot of sorts on this forum.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
How many fans do you think Juve picks up when they fail miserably on the big stage? That's right, zero.

And what type of image does it built of Italian football, when everyone is watching and they play like shyte? "Italian football is archaic, defensive, slow, lethargic, uninspiring football".

No one watches Napoli in the Europa to make such assessments, they watch the best team in Italy and have a laugh.

- - - Updated - - -

You're like a mascot of sorts on this forum.
It's still better to be in our position than Napoli's from all perspectives

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

Had a chat with my grandpa yesterday.

He told me he was gonna watch Napoli, like they have to be really good, looking at the table.

I told him not to waste his time, cause the shitshow he's about to witness isn't gonna have much in common with the Napoli team that plays in the italian league.

Naahhh. He said. We'll see.

Talked to him again today, You were right, he said. They were dogshit.

Napoli, so predictable :touched:

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
[video=twitter;964013170133266432]https://twitter.com/PetritMusliu/status/964013170133266432[/video]
He told me this a few days back.

"Twitter people are sarcastic 75% of the time. Its easier to be so and it goes faster by just typing shit. Tuz is an old fashioned forum so it makes it more serious unless the thread is called 'be funny' "

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Had a chat with my grandpa yesterday.

He told me he was gonna watch Napoli, like they have to be really good, looking at the table.

I told him not to waste his time, cause the shitshow he's about to witness isn't gonna have much in common with the Napoli team that plays in the italian league.

Naahhh. He said. We'll see.

Talked to him again today, You were right, he said. They were dogshit.

Napoli, so predictable :touched:
:lol:

But apparently those sort of performances don’t have a negative effect on Serie A’s reputation in Europe.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
:lol:

But apparently those sort of performances don’t have a negative effect on Serie A’s reputation in Europe.
Napoli got badly embarrassed by Shaktar and Feyenoord in CL group stages this year, they lost 4 of 6 matches. All while playing their best players. Apparently this gained them tons of new fans and highlighted their beautiful football and genius level attacking tactics.

Apparently us shitting all over Barca last year means they were a crap team. Only finished 3 points back of Real Madrid in La Liga, scored 10 more goals than Madrid in league, beat Madrid in the head to head, but everyone knows they were crap last year, so not impressive at all. Apparently going through the knockouts with 5 wins, 1 draw, 10 goals scored, 1 conceded, shutting out Barca and their vaunted MSN + Iniesta over 180 minutes, allowing 1 goal in 180 minutes against Monaco, the most prolific attack in Europe last year, it was all very unimpressive as we only beat such truly crap opponents, and every time we face a good team they spank us so hard that we badly embarrass Serie A and lose many fans. ::lol3::

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Napoli got badly embarrassed by Shaktar and Feyenoord in CL group stages this year, they lost 4 of 6 matches. All while playing their best players. Apparently this gained them tons of new fans and highlighted their beautiful football and genius level attacking tactics.

Apparently us shitting all over Barca last year means they were a crap team. Only finished 3 points back of Real Madrid in La Liga, scored 10 more goals than Madrid in league, beat Madrid in the head to head, but everyone knows they were crap last year, so not impressive at all. Apparently going through the knockouts with 5 wins, 1 draw, 10 goals scored, 1 conceded, shutting out Barca and their vaunted MSN + Iniesta over 180 minutes, allowing 1 goal in 180 minutes against Monaco, the most prolific attack in Europe last year, it was all very unimpressive as we only beat such truly crap opponents, and every time we face a good team they spank us so hard that we badly embarrass Serie A and lose many fans. ::lol3::
Last year's Barcelona gets too much shit. They weren't as good as this year, but they still had a decent season and made the greatest comeback in sports history. All the momentum swung into their way after that game they rediscovered themselves. People don't give enough credit to our team for stopping them, had they passed the quarters who knows where they might have finished the season. Football is a confidence game.

Neymar was insane during the second half of the season also.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
He told me this a few days back.

"Twitter people are sarcastic 75% of the time. Its easier to be so and it goes faster by just typing shit. Tuz is an old fashioned forum so it makes it more serious unless the thread is called 'be funny' "
Tuz is like the most serious place ever :agree:

He's really good at typing shit, i'll give him that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)