Europa League 2017/18 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Williams should receive a 5 game ban for being such a dick.

Completely lost his cool with the keeper when he pushed him to the ground for no reason and started a brawl as well as trying to throw some sort of punch or slap

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Neither do the EPL or La Liga for that matter. It's all about money. I feel the competition lost its luster and appeal once they expanded it to allow access to the 3rd and 4th placed teams, in turn undermining the status of the UEFA Cup.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Neither do the EPL or La Liga for that matter. It's all about money. I feel the competition lost its luster and appeal once they expanded it to allow access to the 3rd and 4th placed teams, in turn undermining the status of the UEFA Cup.
Why don't La Liga deserve it? That's absurd. Almost all their teams are competitive in CL meanwhile only one team in Serie A makes it past the group since the last 3-4 seasons. La Liga deserves 4 spots. Bundesliga has been performing better than Serie A for years now until this season. And EPL although are not getting many teams in the latter stages atleast have teams who make it past the groups for most part unlike Serie A.

Serie A deserves only 1 cl spot in reality.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Why don't La Liga deserve it? That's absurd. Almost all their teams are competitive in CL meanwhile only one team in Serie A makes it past the group since the last 3-4 seasons. La Liga deserves 4 spots. Bundesliga has been performing better than Serie A for years now until this season. And EPL although are not getting many teams in the latter stages atleast have teams who make it past the groups for most part unlike Serie A.

LOL come on bro, you don't really believe what you just wrote, do you?

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Xperd spewing some heavy BS past few days
:lol: Just the past few days? :D

- - - Updated - - -

It's called an opinion. Read the rest of my post FFS! No one deserves 4, or even 3 CL spots. We might as well start a Superleague. I don't care how well La Liga teams perform, or how competitive the faggot league of the masses does.

Live a little, love a little, be human Bro. Life is not all about stats and numbers. Don't be a robot like Ruski.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
:lol: Just the past few days? :D

- - - Updated - - -

It's called an opinion. Read the rest of my post FFS! No one deserves 4, or even 3 CL spots. We might as well start a Superleague. I don't care how well La Liga teams perform, or how competitive the faggot league of the masses does.

Live a little, love a little, be human Bro. Life is not all about stats and numbers. Don't be a robot like Ruski.
Let's just say more than he usually does

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)