Europa League 2017/18 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Selling hipsters sticks you collected on the beach - brilliant.
You have to be willing to scam your own friends to pull shit like that. But most hipster friendships are pretty shallow I suppose.

Funniest part was that the guy was absolutely useless. Hired him to be a labourer because he had no experience at all, and first day on the job he's pestering me about how soon I will teach him to layout and cut timber frame joinery and scribe log work.

We get way too many of that type looking for work. Unskilled hipsters who want to "go back to their roots and work with their hands."

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
Athletic vs Spartak, one cop reported dead
This is shocking. If FIFA had any balls they'd have taken the World Cup away from Russia and given it to England or Germany. They'd both have the infrastructure, stadia and Policing to take it on at short notice.

Mar 10, 2009
Of course. Italians seem to find it easy to blow leads these days.
Serie A is pretty terrible, however it has improved in the past couple of years. Fact is Serie A needs the likes of Inter and AC Milan to be 'great again,' (as Trump would say). The Napolis and Romas are not big enough to be establish.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
This is shocking. If FIFA had any balls they'd have taken the World Cup away from Russia and given it to England or Germany. They'd both have the infrastructure, stadia and Policing to take it on at short notice.
What does the infrastructure in Russia got to do with a basque cop dying from a cardiac arrest?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)