Europa League 2017/18 (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
What's the diagnosis in Germany? I mean they ain't a bad team on paper; got plenty of talented players. Coaching problem, mental issues post the terror attempt, an unbalanced squad, is it Watzke? A delish cocktail of it all?
Mixture of everything i'd say :agree:

Bartra hasn't been the same ever since the terror attempt, which is part of the reason why he's gone imo.

Watzke definitely didn't make the best choices regarding coaches and he's getting a fair share of criticism recently, and rightly so.

Fans pretty much made their piece with losing their best players, since they know they can't compete financially, and whilst it is a decent team, it's nothing like what it's used to be. Probably cause you can't always bet on finding a worldclass talent to replace a star player, that can't work out every single time. It's been a constant watering down of the squad :)shifty:)

I kinda hope RB takes their spot as #2 in germany, mainly because of how the Dortmund fans behave towards them. And because of Ralf Rangnick, guy is a genious.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Mixture of everything i'd say :agree:

Bartra hasn't been the same ever since the terror attempt, which is part of the reason why he's gone imo.

Watzke definitely didn't make the best choices regarding coaches and he's getting a fair share of criticism recently, and rightly so.

Fans pretty much made their piece with losing their best players, since they know they can't compete financially, and whilst it is a decent team, it's nothing like what it's used to be. Probably cause you can't always bet on finding a worldclass talent to replace a star player, that can't work out every single time. It's been a constant watering down of the squad :)shifty:)

I kinda hope RB takes their spot as #2 in germany, mainly because of how the Dortmund fans behave towards them. And because of Ralf Rangnick, guy is a genious.
Cheers for info.

And yeah Rangnick seems liek one of the best talent evaluators in Europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)