Euro Trash vs. the Dirty South Americans (4 Viewers)

OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #21
    To be honest Red, I wouldn't count climatological conditions unless they reach an extreme. The average temperature in Korea on July 1st is 78 degrees Fahrenheit, which is about 25 degrees Celsius. While in Germany and northern Italy, the temperatures are fairly the same as in Seoul. I don't think the temperature distribution is really that meaningful here, especially when most top SA players play club in Europe during the winter.

In South Africa, the average max during the winter is 20 degrees Celsius and the average min is 8, so it will actually be quite pleasant.

The time zone probably has more to do with it, or it could just be the overall setting of the venues.

Buy on AliExpress.com
    OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #22
    I think the European record will still stand after next year, and Brazil will win the World Cup in 2010. That is, if and only if we beat them tomorrow. :D

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    To be honest Red, I wouldn't count climatological conditions unless they reach an extreme. The average temperature in Korea on July 1st is 78 degrees Fahrenheit, which is about 25 degrees Celsius. While in Germany and northern Italy, the temperatures are fairly the same as in Seoul. I don't think the temperature distribution is really that meaningful here, especially when most top SA players play club in Europe during the winter.

In South Africa, the average max during the winter is 20 degrees Celsius and the average min is 8, so it will actually be quite pleasant.

The time zone probably has more to do with it, or it could just be the overall setting of the venues.
    I always knew that your education will come handy one day in this forum :p

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #24
    I always knew that your education will come handy one day in this forum :p
    Yeah well, anybody could have told you that. Give me something more challenging to do, like predict the weather at the matches a week beforehand.

:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)