euro january transfers (1 Viewer)

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
Yes, we've probably got some of the most talented individuals in the world, if Del Neri can turn it into a team, then we'd be the best!

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Totti, Cassan and Montella. Mancini, Chivu, Pelizolli, Ferrari, Mexes, De Rossi... they have many talents indeed ;)

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
...basically I am saying is that, what is the point of just doing that 'laughing smiley' at least explain why you think he dont have talented players!

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
...basically I am saying is that, what is the point of just doing that 'laughing smiley' at least explain why you think he dont have talented players!
Roma minus Cassano? :rofl:

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Fresh from the oven.

Also in transfer news, Serie B leaders Genoa have announced the imminent arrival of fullback Sartor from Roma.

"Sartor has signed for our club," said President Enrico Preziosi in an interview with Radio Incontro. "He will start his new adventure from Wednesday and will be ready for Coach Serse Cosmi this weekend."

source: http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/jan26a.html

cut off a bit of the article.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Spurs net Mido loan deal Thursday 27 January, 2005

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Roma striker Mido has ended his capital nightmare after joining Spurs on an 18-month loan deal.

The 21-year-old has failed to settle with the Giallorossi and has been allowed to sign for the Premiership outfit.

The Egyptian international has had a troubled career over the last few seasons but is confident that he can prove his worth.

"I am not a failure just because of what has happened in the past two years," stated the forward.

"I have matured a lot and I arrive at Tottenham with a different mentality. I have always wanted to play in the Premier League."

Tottenham are Mido’s sixth club in six years. He first hit the headlines at Ajax but was axed after he told the club he was leaving during a TV interview.

He was initially loaned to Celta Vigo before completing a move to French giants Marseille soon after.

Roma paid close to £5m for him in the summer but he has rarely featured given the form of Vincenzo Montella, Francesco Totti and Antonio Cassano.

source: channel4.com

Confirmed.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
Yes, we've probably got some of the most talented individuals in the world, if Del Neri can turn it into a team, then we'd be the best!

You wouldnt be the best, but yes. Roma should and could be a great contender for the title, but money talks. Im sad about it, it really lessens the quality of italian football.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)