euro january transfers (3 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Chelsea have completed the signing of Jiri Jarosik from CSKA Moscow. Well, Jiri is a very good central midfielder, but why he chose to come to Chelsea is beyond me. He will struggle to even find a place on the bench for FA Cup matches. And strangly another signing from CSKA by Abramovich, basically his second club. I don't know but something smells fishy there...

Mar 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
Chelsea have completed the signing of Jiri Jarosik from CSKA Moscow. Well, Jiri is a very good central midfielder, but why he chose to come to Chelsea is beyond me. He will struggle to even find a place on the bench for FA Cup matches. And strangly another signing from CSKA by Abramovich, basically his second club. I don't know but something smells fishy there...

Yeah,just like "Alexei Smertin" case.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
Bazzani-Inzaghi Swap Deal Official
1/8/2005 6:22:00 PM
Fabio Bazzani officially moved to Lazio on a six month loan, today.

In exchange for the tall striker Sampdoria will be able to count on Simone Inzaghi until June.

Bazzani had asked his club to trade him temporarily to Rome, where his girlfriend Alessia Merz lives.

It appears a heavy altercation with coach Walter Novellino was a further reason that led Bazzani away from the Doriani.

goal.com

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Man I want Chivu and Cassano, but I can live with Bojinov, Mutu or someone else instead of Cassano.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
This one has been official for some time now but it hasn't been mentioned so Beattie to Everton.

Also, Jesper Gronkjaer is now an Atletico Madrid player. He made his debut for the club on Sunday against Real Madrid and had a good game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)