Euro 2020 - General Talk Thread (24 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

loyada

Feb 6, 2005
The English set up a spy team called 3Lions@bletchley, they spied on all teams in the tournament, and they find many weaknesses in this Italian team, one of the surprising findings was that almost all azzurri are superstitious (routine, jinx, and all that).
At juventuZ, we already know Bonucci’s secrets (garlic breath) to subdue strikers, the English are preparing an antidote for Kane, made of catnip and other ingredients, so expect Bonucci to play like a drunkard (or a cat in a room full of Nepeta cataria).

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
gonna watch game in english pub, looking forward to tears to significantly improve the taste of my pints

i'd be ok for Italy to lose just so bonucci cries

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Saka and all those other pacey faggots will come on when the Italians are tired. Think it's a good move for them to be honest.
what's your prediction on this?

i want heartbreak, missed penalties, horrible pk calls, at least 1 red card, extra time and a loss in shootouts. would be pleased with either side losing.
english tears have same value as bonucci tears to me

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
what's your prediction on this?

i want heartbreak, missed penalties, horrible pk calls, at least 1 red card, extra time and a loss in shootouts. would be pleased with either side losing.
english tears have same value as bonucci tears to me
If England wins then we'll never hear the end of it, even if it means yet another 55 years before they reach a new final.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)