Euro 2016 General Discussion Thread (5 Viewers)

Euro 2016 Outright Winner?

• France

• Spain

• Germany

• England

• Belgium

• Portugal

• Italy

• Croatia

• Austria

• Poland

• Switzerland

• Russia

• Turkey

• Ukraine

• Wales

• Sweden

• Ireland

• Iceland

• Czech Republic

• Romania

• Slovakia

• Northern Ireland

• Albania

• Hungary

Results are only viewable after voting.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
Great players elevate their game in great moments and affect the game in great ways. You think Pogba playing like a pathetic scrub had to do with him playing 10-15 m farther back or forward?
Surely you must know better than that ;)
Of course it makes the difference how a coach will exploit in the best way a player and his characteristics. Playing one of the most technically gifted and creative players on his team as deep lying defensive midfielder changes everything. First, he is burdened to destroy instead to create - two completely different animals. Second, changing the tasks destroys the player's mindset when this player does not have the required abilities to perform them in full. As talented as Pogba is he does not poses the characteristics to be a great defensive player.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
So how do you position yourselves towards my big criticism on how france was playing like garbage and had the most insane amount of luck, after this final ?
The same. You were dead wrong.

You also thought Portugal was an attractive team. They were dreadful. And they won because they made football impossible. I don't blame them for it though. It paid off, so good for them.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
The same. You were dead wrong.

You also thought Portugal was an attractive team. They were dreadful. And they won because they made football impossible. I don't blame them for it though. It paid off, so good for them.
Dont wander off, we are talking about france.

I was saying that they are not playing as a team, not playing to their strenght and were shit despite a sick selection.

How do you feel about this now ? Is this france only good enough to lose to a portugal without ronaldo ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)