Euro 2016 General Discussion Thread (6 Viewers)

Euro 2016 Outright Winner?

• France

• Spain

• Germany

• England

• Belgium

• Portugal

• Italy

• Croatia

• Austria

• Poland

• Switzerland

• Russia

• Turkey

• Ukraine

• Wales

• Sweden

• Ireland

• Iceland

• Czech Republic

• Romania

• Slovakia

• Northern Ireland

• Albania

• Hungary

Results are only viewable after voting.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Didn't you read what I wrote? "With all that talent they should be winning everything"
Against powerhouse named Spain in 2008 and 2010? Against Italy in 2012 knowing the history of their games against them? They finally won in 2014 and today their squad was plagued by the injuries and they were very exhausted because of the match against Italy - Khedira, Hummels, Gomez were not available and even Boateng received injury during the game, but no, they need a better coach :lol:

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Oh they were missing Khedira, Gomez, and Hummels. It's a shame their replacements are so bad
They had no equal replacements for these players, Kimmich - Howedes - Mustafi - Hector were their defensive line in 2th half today, world's best defenders :lol: but there is not point to discuss anything with you, you are sick in the head

- - - Updated - - -

Gomez. Yeah. Okay.
Hi, anti-semitic

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Juventino[RUS];5309483 said:
They had no equal replacements for these players, Kimmich - Howedes - Mustafi - Hector were their defensive line in 2th half today, world's best defenders :lol: but there is not point to discuss anything with you, you are sick in the head

- - - Updated - - -

Hi, anti-semitic
You're the one that posts inappropriate pictures in the Rejuvenated Pics thread yet I'm the one that's sick in the head. That's rich, RUS, very rich.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
You're the one that posts inappropriate pictures in the Rejuvenated Pics thread yet I'm the one that's sick in the head. That's rich, RUS, very rich.
Don't get worked up about him. Rus is an unemployed lunatic sitting in some Russian basement living on government handouts. Which, considering it's Russia, can't amount to much.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)