Euro 2016 General Discussion Thread (8 Viewers)

Euro 2016 Outright Winner?

• France

• Spain

• Germany

• England

• Belgium

• Portugal

• Italy

• Croatia

• Austria

• Poland

• Switzerland

• Russia

• Turkey

• Ukraine

• Wales

• Sweden

• Ireland

• Iceland

• Czech Republic

• Romania

• Slovakia

• Northern Ireland

• Albania

• Hungary

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Lol I know your pain, I recognize all those comments. Its actually kind of funny. Casuals in general but particulary women sudden need to fake interest and come with the most inane but innocent comments (funnier when watching games with us in bars). It allways happens in big tourno's, its a month long affair so the social animals they (and we in general) are, they have to try to get in on the small talk. Funniest is the most genuine of all, female collegue crying about she cant talk to her husband past weeks due to this damn euro being all he talks about lol.
Portugal supporters right there.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Just look at this forum.
Oh here, its actually one of the most insane aspects of this forum right now, not because they like Portugal, but to actually read they hate Messi so much that they want Portugal to win so CR has one up on him? Baffling rational.

I get if you were somewhat rooting for Portugal as underdogs, boringly mediocre one so far, just scrapping through, and if they win I have nothing against them, actually prefer them to Germany by now (even if clearly the Germans are alot better, but they could become unbearable if they win). But France is so much more likeable for me, if not simply speaking for Pogba alone. But Payet, Griezmann etc too.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Oh here, its actually one of the most insane aspects of this forum right now, not because they like Portugal, but to actually read they hate Messi so much that they want Portugal to win so CR has one up on him? Baffling rational.

I get if you were somewhat rooting for Portugal as underdogs, boringly mediocre one so far, just scrapping through, and if they win I have nothing against them, actually prefer them to Germany by now (even if clearly the Germans are alot better, but they could become unbearable if they win). But France is so much more likeable for me, if not simply speaking for Pogba alone. But Payet, Griezmann etc too.
I don't understand people who don't support France by this point. Most attractive team by far, most interesting players in Pogba, Griezmann, even someone like Martial.

But, at the end of the day they are all frogs of course. And they are only slightly less obnoxious than ze germans.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Yeah most likely, and sadly as I said a month back, and Daidevil and IgorTudor werent having it, Germany are the obvious winners.
They've been less than impressive. I think France are better, but finally beating Italy will probably be a huge boost for Germany.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009

I'm joking. Ronaldo is as disgusting as Messi, though.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
I don't understand people who don't support France by this point. Most attractive team by far, most interesting players in Pogba, Griezmann, even someone like Martial.

But, at the end of the day they are all frogs of course. And they are only slightly less obnoxious than ze germans.
Terrible player.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
kXCALwS.png

Brought to you by @Völler incorporated, in association with @piotrr pharmaceuticals and @Klin potato wholefoods

Other products considered for your esteemed ad space service were:

nHRBBf4.png

FdcyCNh.png

udTggkL.png

@Tommy @Zacheryah @Fred @Bianconero_Aus @Iceman @Fr3sh @Mohad @king Ale
We had other ideas using that picture with Fred...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)