Euro 2016 General Discussion Thread (9 Viewers)

Euro 2016 Outright Winner?

• France

• Spain

• Germany

• England

• Belgium

• Portugal

• Italy

• Croatia

• Austria

• Poland

• Switzerland

• Russia

• Turkey

• Ukraine

• Wales

• Sweden

• Ireland

• Iceland

• Czech Republic

• Romania

• Slovakia

• Northern Ireland

• Albania

• Hungary

Results are only viewable after voting.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Amazing, no other words for it. What a bunch of battlers, a real team. Belgium must have known the game was up when they were getting Cruyff turned by Hal Robson-Kanu :lol: Then when Sam Vokes scores a goal you know it's not your night.

It's nice to see Chris Coleman get some of the limelight, he's not a top manager but this has all come together perfectly for him, he's a nice guy and has built on all that great work the late Gary Speed did some years ago. His subs and selections have all turned to gold, sometimes it just runs like that.

I don't see why they can't beat a pretty ordinary Portugal side, but Ramsey will be a big miss, they have no real starting depth.

CYMRU AM BYTH!

Belgium have too many perfume-wearing, Gucci purse-carrying, PL soft lads in their team.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
@Seven

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Going to read through these threads now. This should be good.

Amazing result and performance from Wales. They really play as a team, plenty of heart and endeavour, but with some true quality there in the ranks with Bale and Ramsay. Portugal will have a tough time of it in their semi if they don't step up.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Amazing, no other words for it. What a bunch of battlers, a real team. Belgium must have known the game was up when they were getting Cruyff turned by Hal Robson-Kanu Then when Sam Vokes scores a goal you know it's not your night.

It's nice to see Chris Coleman get some of the limelight, he's not a top manager but this has all come together perfectly for him, he's a nice guy and has built on all that great work the late Gary Speed did some years ago. His subs and selections have all turned to gold, sometimes it just runs like that.

I don't see why they can't beat a pretty ordinary Portugal side, but Ramsey will be a big miss, they have no real starting depth.

CYMRU AM BYTH!

Belgium have too many perfume-wearing, Gucci purse-carrying, PL soft lads in their team.
If Hazard, De Bruyne, Lukaku, Alderweireld and Courtois had picked Serie A instead of the PL we'd win everything in sight. That much I know. The PL is pretty dire.

Btw apart from Carrasco there are no gucci types in our team tbh. Not sure why you'd say that. Hazard and De Bruyne don't have any sense of fashion and are family men, Dembele and Vertonghen are incredibly down to Earth. Your stereotyping is pretty wrong.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
If Hazard, De Bruyne, Lukaku, Alderweireld and Courtois had picked Serie A instead of the PL we'd win everything in sight. That much I know. The PL is pretty dire.

Btw apart from Carrasco there are no gucci types in our team tbh. Not sure why you'd say that. Hazard and De Bruyne don't have any sense of fashion and are family men, Dembele and Vertonghen are incredibly down to Earth. Your stereotyping is pretty wrong.
You're taking me too literally, that part was only for Zach's benefit.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
@Seven

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Going to read through these threads now. This should be good.

Amazing result and performance from Wales. They really play as a team, plenty of heart and endeavour, but with some true quality there in the ranks with Bale and Ramsay. Portugal will have a tough time of it in their semi if they don't step up.
:rofl: that moment when even aussie mocks you :rofl:

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
What gives me hope is that Gomez and Draxler have zero quality, Müller is out of form and Özil is the Hazard of Germany (only shows up when scores are 2-0 already, identifies as turk anyway)

Carlos Primera

Il Vecchio Signore
Mar 29, 2009
What gives me hope is that Gomez and Draxler have zero quality, Müller is out of form and Özil is the Hazard of Germany (only shows up when scores are 2-0 already, identifies as turk anyway)
Özil is a shameless ingrate. Born, raised, educated and given his worth as a person in Germany, but can't even be arsed to learn and sing a line or two of Lied der Deutchen. Contrast that to how the Italians were belting out Il Canto degli Italiani and showing the willingness to bleed for the shirt. Fuck Özil, fuck him up the arse with a rusty spoon.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
What an overrated team of arrogant players.

You don't have the right to be overconfident when your team has a mentality that weak no matter the talents in it.

- - - Updated - - -

Meunier said before the game Belgium was like the 2005 galacticos of Madrid.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Özil is a shameless ingrate. Born, raised, educated and given his worth as a person in Germany, but can't even be arsed to learn and sing a line or two of Lied der Deutchen. Contrast that to how the Italians were belting out Il Canto degli Italiani and showing the willingness to bleed for the shirt. Fuck Özil, fuck him up the arse with a rusty spoon.
Not singing the national anthem totally means that you're an ungrateful asshole hating your country :agree:

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
This just seems like racist and personal based. Why should he sing the anthem? And all the Italians are actually Italian.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)