Euro 2016 General Discussion Thread (13 Viewers)

Euro 2016 Outright Winner?

• France

• Spain

• Germany

• England

• Belgium

• Portugal

• Italy

• Croatia

• Austria

• Poland

• Switzerland

• Russia

• Turkey

• Ukraine

• Wales

• Sweden

• Ireland

• Iceland

• Czech Republic

• Romania

• Slovakia

• Northern Ireland

• Albania

• Hungary

Results are only viewable after voting.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
The winner of Italy-German will win. It's like a CL knockout stage against an EL knockout stage.

Edit: Forgot about France.
I still see France as the biggest favourites. Italy have done great, but I honestly can't see such a poor team win it in the end. If Marchisio and Verratti had been there sure, but not now.
You guys need to nuke Bale 1st
True. Like I said, big problems defensively for us. But in all fairness we are miles the better side and if we don't win it the Belgian players should be ashamed. Not to mention the fact that the game is played in Lille which is right next to the border and it is practically a home game for us.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
It's allowed if it is all part of one forward movement. I don't think there was an illegale penalty among them. Ironically Kuba was the one who stopped the most btw.
Maybe its allowed, but imo it shouldnt be. When the almost stop it should be considered a faint and therefor illigal. It looks stupied and its an huge advantage for the player taking the pk.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
I still see France as the biggest favourites. Italy have done great, but I honestly can't see such a poor team win it in the end. If Marchisio and Verratti had been there sure, but not now.

True. Like I said, big problems defensively for us. But in all fairness we are miles the better side and if we don't win it the Belgian players should be ashamed. Not to mention the fact that the game is played in Lille which is right next to the border and it is practically a home game for us.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk
At this stage you'll have to look at performance. Germany, Italy and Belgium are the best teams so far. France have been underwhelming, but they're at least playing at home turf.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)