Euro 2016 General Discussion Thread (64 Viewers)

Euro 2016 Outright Winner?

• France

• Spain

• Germany

• England

• Belgium

• Portugal

• Italy

• Croatia

• Austria

• Poland

• Switzerland

• Russia

• Turkey

• Ukraine

• Wales

• Sweden

• Ireland

• Iceland

• Czech Republic

• Romania

• Slovakia

• Northern Ireland

• Albania

• Hungary

Results are only viewable after voting.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
https://crowdfunding.justgiving.com/BringRaheemHome

Roy won't leave him at the hotel so it's down to us to get him out of France.

Let's face it we're all sick of seeing this guy mince down the wing and fail to deliver a half decent ball into the box.

We'll bring the lad home and then we can all stop cringing everytime a gust of wind knocks him over.

Don't worry about being generous, we're of one mind. A penny each will cover it I imagine.

:rofl::rofl:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
:D gotta love trolls like these

btw kassai (hungarian guy) will be the ref @ ita-swe. he got criticized for his performance at the opening match, but i think he did a good job: giroud didn't foul tatarusanu, and the penalty awarded against evra was a good call, too.

Mar 9, 2006
:D gotta love trolls like these

btw kassai (hungarian guy) will be the ref @ ita-swe. he got criticized for his performance at the opening match, but i think he did a good job: giroud didn't foul tatarusanu, and the penalty awarded against evra was a good call, too.
every referee that was asked bout that incident call it a foul

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011

Let's face it we're all sick of seeing this guy mince down the wing and fail to deliver a half decent ball into the box.

We'll bring the lad home and then we can all stop cringing everytime a gust of wind knocks him over.

Don't worry about being generous, we're of one mind. A penny each will cover it I imagine.

:lol2:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Juventino[RUS];5285872 said:
every referee that was asked bout that incident call it a foul
i've read some of that, and some others who thought it was a good call. it would have been a controversial decision either way.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

:rofl::rofl:
"mince down the left wing" :D He really does. Such a lightweight piece of crap, scared of contact.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 64)