Euro 2016 General Discussion Thread (72 Viewers)

Euro 2016 Outright Winner?

• France

• Spain

• Germany

• England

• Belgium

• Portugal

• Italy

• Croatia

• Austria

• Poland

• Switzerland

• Russia

• Turkey

• Ukraine

• Wales

• Sweden

• Ireland

• Iceland

• Czech Republic

• Romania

• Slovakia

• Northern Ireland

• Albania

• Hungary

Results are only viewable after voting.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
How exactly was it a great call?

France scored on a sublime piece of individual skill from Payet who was on the pitch all game looking amazing.

After Griezmann and then Pogba went off France hardly created a chance the rest of the match. Coman and Martial did pretty much nothing.

Deschamps should be thanking his lucky stars that Payet bailed him out for his stupid subs.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I doubt it.

He tried too hard and made silly mistakse. He missed the ball and passed in their feet.

I agree with Andries at some point, though, he was dangerous. He had an amazing pass which almost resulted a goal and he himself almost scored one. But still, I believe he has to keep his head calm as he's making too many mistakes on the pitch. I don't like when he ignores an easy way.
:agree:

- - - Updated - - -

Coman for Griezmann :lol:

sub a proper footballer to bring on a 100 meter sprinter. :touched:

Conte was quite nice though @lgorTudor

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
How exactly was it a great call?

France scored on a sublime piece of individual skill from Payet who was on the pitch all game looking amazing.

After Griezmann and then Pogba went off France hardly created a chance the rest of the match. Coman and Martial did pretty much nothing.

Deschamps should be thanking his lucky stars that Payet bailed him out for his stupid subs.
Deschamps was very lucky. But he does deserve credit for completely trusting a player who has only been part of the team very recently. He effectively chose to make him his main man for the last 15 minutes.

But still.. Taking off Pogba was weird and stupid. Coman and Martial added nothing. Fwiw Coman rarely ever does imo.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
As much as I love Marchisio but when it comes to DM role I'm choose Kante over him.
Juventino[RUS];5279275 said:
Do you understand the difference between being deep lying playmaker and defend midfielder?
He's better as a box to box midfielder, but he had good performances for France as the centre midfield (DM) of the midfield three.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Deschamps was very lucky. But he does deserve credit for completely trusting a player who has only been part of the team very recently. He effectively chose to make him his main man for the last 15 minutes.

But still.. Taking off Pogba was weird and stupid. Coman and Martial added nothing. Fwiw Coman rarely ever does imo.
:tup:

It may just be that he wants to send a message to Pogba and Griezmann that they need to get their shit together and perform up to expectations.

Part of the problem is that Pogba is forced to play to deep in this French team, and not given the free role that makes him so special at Juve.

- - - Updated - - -

Juventino[RUS];5279300 said:
But not as much annoying as your random life
Is that the face prostitutes give you afterwards?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 72)