Euro 2016 General Discussion Thread (58 Viewers)

Euro 2016 Outright Winner?

• France

• Spain

• Germany

• England

• Belgium

• Portugal

• Italy

• Croatia

• Austria

• Poland

• Switzerland

• Russia

• Turkey

• Ukraine

• Wales

• Sweden

• Ireland

• Iceland

• Czech Republic

• Romania

• Slovakia

• Northern Ireland

• Albania

• Hungary

Results are only viewable after voting.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Like NATO coming to bomb us? Like I said, we got 0 points, our fans got banned for 2 matches and we were fined. That's harsh enough.

And UEFA can't have it both ways. When Italy lacks security and organization they blamed us again.
The stadium's safety was compromised. In Italy, the cops did their job. The reason you guys got punished is for Bogdanov doing stupid shit. The players were never at risk

- - - Updated - - -

Starting a riot isn't enough to warrant a loss?
:lol: good one

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Starting a riot isn't enough to warrant a loss?
So every single time there's a provocation from fans and/or players the team of them should instantly lose?

If the Serbians provided the security needed, then the game could have continued. The reason the game didn't continue was the lack of security and that is pretty much the key. What caused the game to be cancelled? Lack of security.

- - - Updated - - -

The stadium's safety was compromised. In Italy, the cops did their job. The reason you guys got punished is for Bogdanov doing stupid shit. The players were never at risk
Exactly!

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Bogdanov was doing shit because cops didn't do their job, it's that simple. They couldn't handle the situation, he was cutting the wire with some shit ffs, (of course he's a moron) but it was security that failed to notice that when they entering the stadium.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
You did fly a drone into their stadium, carrying your flag and your players did scuffle with their players when they grabbed the flag.

Albania started it.
How did we fly a drone when no Albanian fans were allowed there?

Hell even if we flew it, Albanian flags were burning even before it. Please explain it to me, how did we start it.

And the most important part, we were not penalised for the drone but for not wanting to continue the game. How could we continue the game after the players were attacked?

By your logic every time someone feels provoked they should enter the field and fight the players, and both teams lose the game.

I don't think you understand that fans have no business in the field.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007

Hell even if we flew it, Albanian flags were burning even before it. Please explain it to me, how did we start it.

And the most important part, we were not penalised for the drone but for not wanting to continue the game. How could we continue the game after the players were attacked?

By your logic every time someone feels provoked they should enter the field and fight the players, and both teams lose the game.

There were some Albanians in VIP. But it can even be control outside the stadium. So lets drop a nuclear rocket from the US at Tirana and blame the security of your stadium.

And players have no business in interfering with the flag when it was being taken down, yet they charged like monkeys.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Juve fans sign "o vesuvio"

Napoli fans feel provocated, enter the field and with the help of stewards beat Juventus players

Juventus doesn't want to continue the game
Juventus loses 3:0

Logic.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005

I haven't said any of this. So let me clarify to save you from making things up.

Of course I believe it's against the rules for fans to storm the pitch and assault the players. And Serbia was punished for that.

I also think Albania should be punished for flying the drone into the stadium and onto the field, the moment that thing hit the field, it became more than just a simple provocation.

I disagree that Albania should be punished for not continuing the match and agree that Serbia should be punished for bad security.

However I don't think the punishment is unfair. Only semantics are the issue. If Albania were punished the same for the drone provocation, then you would have no issue?

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
There were some Albanians in VIP. But it can even be control outside the stadium. So lets drop a nuclear rocket from the US at Tirana and blame the security of your stadium.

And players have no business in interfering with the flag when it was being taken down, yet they charged like monkeys.
:

Lets compare a drone with a flag to a fucking nuke. :lol:

What happens between the players is non of Bogdanov's business. They weren't even fighting, just pushing.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005

Napoli fans feel provocated, enter the field and with the help of stewards beat Juventus players

Logic.
More like:

Juve fans throw Juve flag on the pitch.

Napoli players grab Juve flag and Juve players start scuffle with Napoli players.

Napoli fans rush the pitch.

Juventus doesn't want to continue.

Let's at least be honest in our analogies, amigo.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway, we'll just have to agree to disagree.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007

Logic.
That's not the entire picture. You're just playing with your imagination and trying to picture it somehow so it goes in your cause.

Of course I believe it's against the rules for fans to storm the pitch and assault the players. And Serbia was punished for that.
Indeed.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
I haven't said any of this. So let me clarify to save you from making things up.

I also think Albania should be punished for flying the drone into the stadium and onto the field, the moment that thing hit the field, it became more than just a simple provocation.

I disagree that Albania should be punished for not continuing the match and agree that Serbia should be punished for bad security.

However I don't think the punishment is unfair. Only semantics are the issue. If Albania were punished the same for the drone provocation, then you would have no issue?
The drone wasn't attacking anyone, and as I said no Albanian fans were allowed in Serbia. Albania had no responsibility.

Now by your logic I can fly a drone with a serbian flag in Albania, and Serbia should get a punishment?

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
More like:

Juve fans throw Juve flag on the pitch.

Napoli players grab Juve flag and Juve players start scuffle with Napoli players.

Napoli fans rush the pitch.

Juventus doesn't want to continue.

Let's at least be honest in our analogies, amigo.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway, we'll just have to agree to disagree.
Juve players fighting Napoli players doesn't warrant a 3:0 for Napoli.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
The drone wasn't attacking anyone, and as I said no Albanian fans were allowed in Serbia. Albania had no responsibility.

Now by your logic I can fly a drone with a serbian flag in Albania, and Serbia should get a punishment?
Not usually, but in the cause of Albania vs Serbia, yep. Especially, when it leads to what it led to. But like I said earlier, we'll just have to agree to disagree.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Juve players fighting Napoli players doesn't warrant a 3:0 for Napoli.
If Napoli doesn't get points from it. But I said earlier that a fairer punishment would have been 0:0 with no points awarded to either team and the same punishment for Serbia as far a games without fans.

- - - Updated - - -

I know, I know. One can only work with the material he has.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 58)